Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been there in Feb and in April. It’s lovely in spring but absolutely freezing in Feb. Was about minus 10 when I was there. Beer helps like.
I was there in January, a light dusting of snow and about 5C. Much like over here in winter. But that was just one weekend.

I was there in January, a light dusting of snow and about 5C. Much like over here in winter. But that was just one weekend.
Yeah I’ve just done a couple of weekends there on the beer. It was really cold in Feb but very pleasant. Could imagine when the weather is bad it’s fierce.

I live in Berlin. Germany is much colder than the UK in the winter, in general. Here, -5 is common enough, maybe even -15 at times, but that's rarer in recent years. Munich is significantly colder than Berlin in winter. Snow is more common. Liverpool will be dreary in the winter, but it's relatively mild compared to Bavaria.

Drico.

Not really.

Here's a crazy idea. So stick with me.

What if he has indeed left the hotel and flew to London for business reasons but in a day or two flies back up again and is unveiled by the club?

What if it's details not connected to transfer fee or personal terms and for all accounts is signing for us in the next few days but he has to iron out details with say Adidas or something like that before he can put pen to paper?

Is it possible that the trip is completely innocent and therefore there nothing to report on the matter until he gets wheeled out in an Everton kit soon enough?

Here’s a crazy idea - what if he hasn’t flew down to London and you’ve been sold an absolute bum steer?

Here’s a crazy idea - what if he hasn’t flew down to London and you’ve been sold an absolute bum steer?

Only “evidence” we have seen those evening is a pic of (allegedly) him in a taxi. No evidence he had left the city. He may well have checked out from the Titanic but people are saying he’s now at the Hilton.

Not one journalist today reporting any issues with the deal whatsoever at the minute.

Yeah I’ve just done a couple of weekends there on the beer. It was really cold in Feb but very pleasant. Could imagine when the weather is bad it’s fierce.
Think we ended up in an Aussie bar off the main square one night... Possibly Marienplatz area?

Status
Not open for further replies.