Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this on Forbes.com

The international's deal with Adidas reportedly calls for him to wear the No. 10 jersey for every team he represents, a matter which complicates future club transfers.

Does anybody know if this is still the case? I think he was No. 11 at Bayern.
Who wears number 10 for us?

I was told by someone there today mate that he went to London so he left the hotel hours ago by that account.

No idea what flight or even what time he left specifically but it was before I posted this afternoon.

Pretty sure there’d be a lot more made in the media if he’d upped and left the city/country

Can someone help with my flight tracker please? I can't tell which one is James' plane or where the destination is:

Screenshot_20200905-200536_Chrome.jpg

All the media, bar the Echo really, has posted as if its done – Greg O'K went mad with a long feature in the Athletic and a post

We haven't had a proper sniff of it falling through bar whispers on here and Twitter

Don't even that said it was 'off', did it?

That Colombian journo who is apparently reliable for their togger reported last night there was that hold up on Real's side, but it would be sorted (and subsequently was).

He could just have gone back to Madrid for something as simple as sorting out family stuff – if he has gone back to Madrid at all. Or maybe he's just in London because that's where the deal will get completed.

(FFS, it's off, innit).

Pretty sure there’d be a lot more made in the media if he’d upped and left the city/country
Not really.

Here's a crazy idea. So stick with me.

What if he has indeed left the hotel and flew to London for business reasons but in a day or two flies back up again and is unveiled by the club?

What if it's details not connected to transfer fee or personal terms and for all accounts is signing for us in the next few days but he has to iron out details with say Adidas or something like that before he can put pen to paper?

Is it possible that the trip is completely innocent and therefore there nothing to report on the matter until he gets wheeled out in an Everton kit soon enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.