Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely think people need to keep an open mind with regards to this happening or not, I'm legitimately not trying to be a negative person and I really want him to sign but I think people who have convinced themselves this is done when it really isn't at this moment in time are in for a nasty surprise,

It might still happen I hope it does but he definitely hasn't signed a contract and definitely isn't an Everton player yet, I know we all want this to happen but don't convince yourselves it's done.

We all know transfers can fall through at any stage but at this point not one reliable source has reported any issues with the deal. If it has been called off it will be all over the Spanish and U.K. media in short order.

....we’ll soon know;

88977BBD-66DC-4DA0-B7C4-406CB04252DC.png

We all know transfers can fall through at any stage but at this point not one reliable source has reported any issues with the deal. If it has been called off it will be all over the Spanish and U.K. media in short order.

Correct.

I think I’ll pass on relying on a hotel toilet cleaner for updates on complex, multifaceted contract negotiations.

Let's see what's reported in the next few days mate, both sides Everton and Rodriguez will handle it with care if it turns out he has indeed "failed" a medical. The club will know it will cause fume, James side knows that it might put others off of signing him.

Im hoping it's all bs but it's highly unlikely it is, and even if he does sign I guarantee they will make mention to the fact they found out some concerning things regarding his medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.