Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make out Everton is a last chance saloon for has beens or cast offs from bigger clubs .
They all take each others players.

Everton or West Ham the only clubs James could get.
Omitting his record which is outstanding and no worse injury wise than most top players.
He asked Bayern not to take up the option to buy him , not the other way round.

The whole piece is like botched put- together nonsense.

Yeah, I mean, the players he listed though were all cast offs from bigger clubs.

That's not to say they're not good players. Digne is a cast off to an extent and is probably our most consistent perfomer. We all know how good Gomes can be on his day, though the issues he had at Barca did come to the fore last season a bit it seemed (when all the pressure was on him to run our midfield, it has to be said in his defence).

Richarlison is probably the only player that we've bought that fits the model of going for younger players from 'lesser' clubs that we supposedly should strive to.

It's just an opinion piece. Jonathan Wilson writes in a very smug manner. He's got an angle and gone for it. Some of what he says I agree with, the rest I don't. Doesn't mean I don't want James to sign but I'm not gonna get wound up about it mate. Just is what it is.

"But, the Toffees are saving the official announcement for a big finale."

tenor.gif

Honestly though, the club don’t help the situation by waiting days to announce things after they’re done to try and maximise social media exposure. Just added fuel for these little attention seeking weird dweebs.
Isn’t that the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.