Transfer Rumour James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a point where Colombia played 4-4-2 and he played either right or left and drifted inside a bunch. Might of been the 2014 World Cup but I'm not sure.

I posted this the other day...should be in a beckham type role...pinging balls all over the place from wide.

I posted this the other day...should be in a beckham type role...pinging balls all over the place from wide.

Shiiiiiiid. Have he and Bernard tucked in a little closer in an advanced position, plus two midfielders like Gomes and Gbamin controlling the midfield? Whew. I like.

Shiiiiiiid. Have he and Bernard tucked in a little closer in an advanced position, plus two midfielders like Gomes and Gbamin controlling the midfield? Whew. I like.

Id actually just have him or bernard in the side + 1 top class wide player who can score goals...

Linked to wolves now.... would love to see him join, at 28 he should be at his peak and that’s what we need. Top class manager, international team mate Mina here already and guaranteed football. Pay cut would be needed, only a year left on his contract I believe after this summer

Linked to wolves now.... would love to see him join, at 28 he should be at his peak and that’s what we need. Top class manager, international team mate Mina here already and guaranteed football. Pay cut would be needed, only a year left on his contract I believe after this summer
I agree, I’d like him. I think he’s a quality player that just hasn’t worked out at real, not sure how he’s done at Bayern.

I know he’s played for top teams, but he still has a good goal scoring record. I think he would be class on the right for us.

On the ridiculous outside chance he actually joined us im sure how he’d fit into 442 unless he played second striker behind Calvert Lewin and Richarlison went on one of the wings. Equally given that we’ve got no decent wide players at all he coild play the Kaka role in a midfield diamond. He’d still immediately be our best player, people forget how good he was. He just got lost in a Madrid team that needed to play 433 to suit Bale and Ronaldo whereas he had no natural position in that and so had to fight with Isco for time off the bench. If Ronaldo hadn’t have been around, the team might have been built around James playing off the striker and he might have been one of the best in the world now.

On the ridiculous outside chance he actually joined us im sure how he’d fit into 442 unless he played second striker behind Calvert Lewin and Richarlison went on one of the wings. Equally given that we’ve got no decent wide players at all he coild play the Kaka role in a midfield diamond. He’d still immediately be our best player, people forget how good he was. He just got lost in a Madrid team that needed to play 433 to suit Bale and Ronaldo whereas he had no natural position in that and so had to fight with Isco for time off the bench. If Ronaldo hadn’t have been around, the team might have been built around James playing off the striker and he might have been one of the best in the world now.
He has played off the wing in a 4-4-2 a bit for Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.