Transfer Rumour James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only see Rodriguez worth it if we change from the usual 4-4-2 formation, otherwise we're going going to be stuck with another show pony walking around midfield.

Unless he fancies playing on the Right...

I only see Rodriguez worth it if we change from the usual 4-4-2 formation, otherwise we're going going to be stuck with another show pony walking around midfield.

That all depends on what our squad is looking like for the new season as to how Carlo will line it up.

There was a point where Colombia played 4-4-2 and he played either right or left and drifted inside a bunch. Might of been the 2014 World Cup but I'm not sure.

I will be very surprised if we play 4-4-2 next season
I think we will play a 5 in midfield, as need to control the middle of the park more

Saying that what do I know

I love this idea, but i think he may be another Ozil, Siggy, Klassen type player but of course a massive upgrade. Don't we need power and pace , or would he be a no.10, no.9 playing high up front with Richy or DCL

Status
Not open for further replies.