2018/19 James McCarthy

Big Fat Sam

Player Valuation: £70m
just our very last game
At least he's got a decent spec for the games, then! Forgot what he looks like to be honest, so no surprise I didn't notice him.

There can surely be no way he stays with us past the summer. He's been fit for ages now, yet he doesn't even get on the bench. Davies and Schneiderlin, both under contract past next season, are ahead of him. If he cannot even challenge for the bench, he must be off.

Let's hope so. Celtic or somebody.

PickeringBlue

Player Valuation: £750k
Sad that he's suffered so many injuries. There's a decent player in there in my opinion. He seemed to have come back strong last season. Judging by the fact he hasn't been seen since he's been "fit" suggest that the recent leg break may have finished him. Hope I'm wrong, would like him to do well even if its not at Everton.

Steve Wigan

Player Valuation: £40m
Gomes is not our player, unless we have signed him in the last 20 minutes. And Gana is more to do with getting a good fee for a 30yr old with limitations to his game
So your not interested in signing Gomes on a permanent deal. I think your pretty much alone on that one buddy. And have you noticed that Gueye has not lost any pace, and has had a very good season for Everton, and that only a matter of months ago we turned down an offer from PSG? When very good players reach thirty,they don't always need binning.

Tree13

Player Valuation: £60m
*Sees new posts in thread
*clicks, hoping to see news of McCarthorse being sold
*shakes head ruefully

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT JAMES THE SICKNOTE??

Thomasc

Formerly known as By God I'm Blue
Ahh how is our favourite non-playing member of staff?

Shame really, could have been a proper goodun.

Everton that.

Stephenlloyd

Player Valuation: £15m
Inappropriate Behaviour
So your not interested in signing Gomes on a permanent deal. I think your pretty much alone on that one buddy. And have you noticed that Gueye has not lost any pace, and has had a very good season for Everton, and that only a matter of months ago we turned down an offer from PSG? When very good players reach thirty,they don't always need binning.
Wow you must be the biggest idiot on this site. I can’t believe what I’m reading. I posted weeks ago about James McCarthy, funnily enough this is his thread. I replied to someone saying we should keep him, I disagreed saying he wasn’t good enough to push us towards the top 4 like rest of our midfielders and yes I include Gana in this but for different reasons.
IE Schneiderlin, McCarthy, besic and Davies maybe a little harsh on Davies as he’s young abd has time to improve, but personally I don’t think he will ever reach that level.

My point on Gana is at 30, which he will be at the start of next season, i would certainly sell for good money, yes he’s great at tackling and wining the ball back, but he also offers nothing going forward and does give the ball away cheaply at times, I also feel we are still a couple of seasons away from really challenging, so getting good money and buying s younger version with more potential would be a way to go, though I know a number would disagree.

Now back to my original post, you replied about me saying I would sell all our midfielders. So I would sell Gomes & Gana you said.
I’ve explained Gana. I said to you Gomes wasn’t our player. Now apparently I’ve said I dont want to buy Gomes. Maybe you can find where I said that. Jesus Christ mate it’s like pulling teeth.

You definitely played the scarecrow in the school play.

Steve Wigan

Player Valuation: £40m
Wow you must be the biggest idiot on this site. I can’t believe what I’m reading. I posted weeks ago about James McCarthy, funnily enough this is his thread. I replied to someone saying we should keep him, I disagreed saying he wasn’t good enough to push us towards the top 4 like rest of our midfielders and yes I include Gana in this but for different reasons.
IE Schneiderlin, McCarthy, besic and Davies maybe a little harsh on Davies as he’s young abd has time to improve, but personally I don’t think he will ever reach that level.

My point on Gana is at 30, which he will be at the start of next season, i would certainly sell for good money, yes he’s great at tackling and wining the ball back, but he also offers nothing going forward and does give the ball away cheaply at times, I also feel we are still a couple of seasons away from really challenging, so getting good money and buying s younger version with more potential would be a way to go, though I know a number would disagree.

Now back to my original post, you replied about me saying I would sell all our midfielders. So I would sell Gomes & Gana you said.
I’ve explained Gana. I said to you Gomes wasn’t our player. Now apparently I’ve said I dont want to buy Gomes. Maybe you can find where I said that. Jesus Christ mate it’s like pulling teeth.

You definitely played the scarecrow in the school play.
Listen junior,please don't call anyone an idiot on here,its disrespectful and shows you up,not me. Its all about interpretation and opinion. Please respect others opinions . Don't come on here spoiling for a fight,come on and debate with fellow Evertonians.

Stephenlloyd

Player Valuation: £15m
Inappropriate Behaviour
Listen junior,please don't call anyone an idiot on here,its disrespectful and shows you up,not me. Its all about interpretation and opinion. Please respect others opinions . Don't come on here spoiling for a fight,come on and debate with fellow Evertonians.
This is what will happen when you post lies mate. And utter garbage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.