2018/19 James McCarthy

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
James McCarthy - 2018/19 Player Performance Thread

Thread Sponsor: Available

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to James McCarthy's 2018/19 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.

His injury was in the middle of January and it is now six months later.
I would expect that he would be ready to play around October.
A very good player who has had a couple of very bad years with injury.

The broken leg happened because he is as brave and committed as he is , there are a few in our squad that could do with the same determination. I think some of the criticism of him here is just wrong.
He got a broken leg by putting his leg where many wouldn't trying to prevent a goal. I hope he recovers well and if he does I am convinced he will be a player the manager will want to keep.

Dymak

Player Valuation: £30m
His injury was in the middle of January and it is now six months later.
I would expect that he would be ready to play around October.
A very good player who has had a couple of very bad years with injury.

The broken leg happened because he is as brave and committed as he is , there are a few in our squad that could do with the same determination. I think some of the criticism of him here is just wrong.
He got a broken leg by putting his leg where many wouldn't trying to prevent a goal. I hope he recovers well and if he does I am convinced he will be a player the manager will want to keep.
I agree that he is brave and committed, but I don't rate him as a player. Obviously he is good enough to become a multi-millionaire footballer of Premier League standard, however he is a bottom half player, and he always has been.