2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that you had two players, Gilmour and Garner, both available at a similar price, same position, same age, Gilmour being a favourite of the manager...and they went decisively for Garner.
I don't think there is or was anything to indicate Gilmour was a favourite of Lampard's. I'm sure there are quotes out there where Lampard is praising Gilmour but I file these under typical quotes from a manager towards any promising young player in his squad.

I'm interested to see how he'll do

You can feel there's a push for him to get some chances in the media, probably because he's ex-Man United and he's come to Plucky Little Everton, so obviously in most journo's minds he should just be starting immediately

Garner and Gana on the pitch at the same time might lead to some confusion like lol
GarnerGanaOnana

I'm interested to see how he'll do

You can feel there's a push for him to get some chances in the media, probably because he's ex-Man United and he's come to Plucky Little Everton, so obviously in most journo's minds he should just be starting immediately

Garner and Gana on the pitch at the same time might lead to some confusion like lol

Genuinely haven’t seen any of this like

Status
Not open for further replies.