2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be Iwobi in the middle.

Gray out wide & Simms up top.
Depends what Dyche is seeing in training and who has the attributes he wants. We’ve seen Lampard liked Iwobi in centre mid but he didn’t like Doucoure there - Dyche has flipped that and likes the attributes of Doucs and given him an important role in the middle. Dyche I suspect couldn’t care less about flicks and tricks, he’s looking for a solid shape, positional discipline, competing down the middle. Who will he decide is showing that in training?

Depends what Dyche is seeing in training and who has the attributes he wants. We’ve seen Lampard liked Iwobi in centre mid but he didn’t like Doucoure there - Dyche has flipped that and likes the attributes of Doucs and given him an important role in the middle. Dyche I suspect couldn’t care less about flicks and tricks, he’s looking for a solid shape, positional discipline, competing down the middle. Who will he decide is showing that in training?

Be shocked if its Garner.

Lads had a bad back thats taken longer to heal than half the fella's down the dole lol

Be shocked if its Garner.

Lads had a bad back thats taken longer to heal than half the fella's down the dole lol
Be ready to be shocked then.

The lad took to the game from the moment he came on, and he's definitely got something we've been missing.
This is Garner's time now, he'll prove all you doubters wrong.

Dyche will of seen it in training so I just hope he lets him show it from the off....

He can play DM/CM and is a good all rounder.

Posted a few times saying that Id like to see how he does alongside Onana.

If he does well then we have our midfield partnership for next season.

One of my friends who is a committed Manchester united fan along with being pretty knowledgeable regarding the sport, mentioned to me today while watching the game, that he was disappointed garner was sold because he percieved him to be the next major youth talent to break through to the first team after following his progress with Forrest last season. I think he has had sparse opportunities to display his skills due to adapting to a new league, being disregarded because Frank wanted to opt for known quality and then his injury which some cretins have been incredibly harsh over. He definitely demonstrated in the few cameo showings, subtle moments of technical prowess that someone like tom Davies doesn't possess.

One of my friends who is a committed Manchester united fan along with being pretty knowledgeable regarding the sport, mentioned to me today while watching the game, that he was disappointed garner was sold because he percieved him to be the next major youth talent to break through to the first team after following his progress with Forrest last season. I think he has had sparse opportunities to display his skills due to adapting to a new league, being disregarded because Frank wanted to opt for known quality and then his injury which some cretins have been incredibly harsh over. He definitely demonstrated in the few cameo showings, subtle moments of technical prowess that someone like tom Davies doesn't possess.

A lot of their fans were disappointed he was sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.