2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never watched them once, other than derbies and highlights on MOTD and stuff.

Aged 45.

Same here.

As far as I`m concerned, they don`t exist, to the point, that if I walk into a pub and they`re on, I`ll walk straight back out and find one, with no footy on.

It`s their fans as much as anything, even the ones in my local, instantly turn from being sound blokes, to into utter bellends, the moment they come on.

That doesn't make sense. Everyone watches Liverpool games, right? Beggars belief that comment.

You are a bit daft a lot of the time.
Honestly the only time I ever watch them is when they play Everton, wouldn’t even cross my mind to watch them in any other game!
Never listen to YNWA anywhere ever, never listen to Klopp or any of their player interviews!
Edited ?, I will actually watch their highlights on MoTD if they have got beat, but otherwise they get fast forwarded on there!

Never ever watch Liverpool and like a few others I don't even watch anyone if Everton aren't involved. never watch European games either. I don't see the point in the CL there's only a handful of sides who win it, it's another farce that's caused the divide in football of rich and the rest.

That's strange. I suggest the vast majority watch them a lot during a season.

Not in my experience Dave. Of course. I can only speak for the smallish circle of other blues I know personally, but I don't know any other Everton fan who watches full matches of theirs on the regular. I do know a couple who will go on the lash on a Sunday for whatever footy is on, but that's about it.

Again, just my personal experience.

Maybe somebody could do a poll to gauge the forums RS watching habits?

Not in my experience Dave. Of course. I can only speak for the smallish circle of other blues I know personally, but I don't know any other Everton fan who watches full matches of theirs on the regular. I do know a couple who will go on the lash on a Sunday for whatever footy is on, but that's about it.

Again, just my personal experience.

Maybe somebody could do a poll to gauge the forums RS watching habits?
There is one , created Today

Status
Not open for further replies.