2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody just say he hasn't got the physique for central midfield? I thought I saw it and now the comment seems to have gone. Working on the assumption that the poster concerned edited his post, that was probably wise. Garner is 6'1" and over12 stones, he's no shrinking violet either and well able to survive in central midfield.

Did somebody just say he hasn't got the physique for central midfield? I thought I saw it and now the comment seems to have gone. Working on the assumption that the poster concerned edited his post, that was probably wise. Garner is 6'1" and over12 stones, he's no shrinking violet either and well able to survive in central midfield.
it was @davek's post in the Coleman thread

We've got ourselves a proper footballer there. He had a great game yesterday, gave his all and, for a young fella, wasnt overawed by the drama of the match. The contrast hit me when one of the Sky cameras scanned the players area and focussed on Tom Davies tittering and joshing with DCL there.

Given his quality, it seems really unusual that Forest didn’t appear to want to make his signing permanent given how many players they bought.

They did but wanted the deal done quickly , Man U were waiting on the signing of one of their bigger names, can’t remember who before allowing him to leave. Forest moved onto other targets and when Man U expressed that they were willing to let him leave we stepped in. Forest fans were gutted they didn’t get him permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.