2023/24 Jack Harrison

So then go buy a young winger at 8m, on a 3 year deal at 50k per week. Thats still more expensive than bringing him back on loan as a 1 year rental while you find your long term solution.

But you know his wages are dead money ..

At least buying a young player means there is at least a chance that we could actually make a profit on our outlay

But you know his wages are dead money ..

At least buying a young player means there is at least a chance that we could actually make a profit on our outlay
Thats true, and thats probably the best argument against loaning a player, not the cost. But it seems every year we run out of money in the budget and have to get a couple loans in to fill holes.

Jack Harrison is fantastic. Just needs to work on dribbling, passing accuracy, crossing, shooting, positioning, off-the-ball movement, defensive contributions, physicality, stamina, heading, decision-making, consistency, set-piece delivery, tactical awareness, and assisting and scoring goals.

Is that all ?

Jack Harrison is fantastic. Just needs to work on dribbling, passing accuracy, crossing, shooting, positioning, off-the-ball movement, defensive contributions, physicality, stamina, heading, decision-making, consistency, set-piece delivery, tactical awareness, and assisting and scoring goals.
What have the Romans ever done for us?

he always works hard which is the first quality required to play for Everton. I think he knows his decision making needs some work after seeing Villa qualify for Europe.

Limited, but a fairly important part of Dyche's set up this season. He's done an awful lot of covering for whoever his fullback has been.

The sort of player I don't mind having in the squad as cover, but not for silly money.
That’s it for me too. He fits the system, he already knows the squad and manager and therefore is a no risk signing. Another year on loan from Dirty Leeds would be ideal.

I actually don't think he is what we need, on the right. There is no end product, hardly ever puts a cross in. Always checks in and gets tackled.

But works hard and gives protection to the right back. Would he be better on the left? Move McNeill to the number 10 role.