It's Official. We're in a relegation fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS - defending Moyes now is unbelieveable.

I will however not start ****ging of other members on here - not even Matt Damon even though we disagree about most things - in the end we all want the same the team to win

The thing is, we can't blame everything on Moyes. Kenshite hasn't supported him at all this season and the PLAYERS have been BOLLOCKS !! Own goals in the last 3 games ?? Are they taking the piss ?? However, why Moyes persists with our WORST striker in SAHA is beyond anyone's comprehension. Picked the wrong team for the majority of the season and only has ONE formation !! Something has to change and quickly !!

On the calling of other forum members ?? What's the point ? We all want Everton to win and everyone is entitled to their opinion aren't they ?

THIS - defending Moyes now is unbelieveable.

I will however not start ****ging of other members on here - not even Matt Damon even though we disagree about most things - in the end we all want the same the team to win

The thing is, we can't blame everything on Moyes. Kenshite hasn't supported him at all this season and the PLAYERS have been BOLLOCKS !! Own goals in the last 3 games ?? Are they taking the piss ?? However, why Moyes persists with our WORST striker in SAHA is beyond anyone's comprehension. Picked the wrong team for the majority of the season and only has ONE formation !! Something has to change and quickly !!

On the calling of other forum members ?? What's the point ? We all want Everton to win and everyone is entitled to their opinion aren't they ?

I wish you were wrong, but that is the state of the situation, and the situation is DIRE. If we don't make major changes in Jan., be it tactics, personnel, SOMETHING, we are asking for a trip down the relegation slide.

We may go the next 31 days without any changes at all. I will be amazed to see anybody added to the squad, wouldn't mind a couple leaving. Then it will be down to the staff and players to put in some hard work.

I listen to both sides of the manager debate, but I still do not believe the players are giving everything.
If they are not playing for the manager then they are cheating themselves, him and US! (Me and you, not the US of A!)

Heitinga. Yakubu. Pienaar. Anichebe....

Yourself.

Matt, youve proved yourself a snide, not only by posting this but by sending me bitchy rep for no reason. by your own words you are very sad. dont lower yourself, its better to give back a solid arguement to prove your point

Matt, youve proved yourself a snide, not only by posting this but by sending me bitchy rep for no reason. by your own words you are very sad. dont lower yourself, its better to give back a solid arguement to prove your point

Having left neg rep and a comment on my wall you can't say anything lad. Not for the first time from you either is it.

The fact is this. Moyes wanted to spend in the summer but couldn't. He's now been told he can't this January. Despite snides in the dressing room causing instability.

Solid argument that. Unlike anything you can muster.

Seconded. Very grown up, but what do you expect?

I honestly think we'll bounce back and finish fairly well (near or in the top half).

I think Moyes's observation a while ago about a club like Everton being 'on the edge'. Very true, once things start going wrong it can very easily spiral out of control. The infrastructure just isn't strong enough to withstand a series of consecutive negative events. All we have is Moyes and Finch Farm. Everything else could go to [Poor language removed] extremely quickly.

We may go the next 31 days without any changes at all. I will be amazed to see anybody added to the squad, wouldn't mind a couple leaving. Then it will be down to the staff and players to put in some hard work.

I listen to both sides of the manager debate, but I still do not believe the players are giving everything.
If they are not playing for the manager then they are cheating themselves, him and US! (Me and you, not the US of A!)
If the manager cant manage them he should not be in the job.
If players want to go or are not playing for the shirt let them train with the kids then gut shut asap,it happens at clubs.

Having left neg rep and a comment on my wall you can't say anything lad. Not for the first time from you either is it.

The fact is this. Moyes wanted to spend in the summer but couldn't. He's now been told he can't this January. Despite snides in the dressing room causing instability.

Solid argument that. Unlike anything you can muster.
If there are snides causing problems moyes has to act on it and manage the situation.
We cant keep hiding behind the same statement do something about it simple.

Totally agree - I have been wanting Moyes out for more than the last few games. In this PL season the teams that play attacking football - Blackpool, WBA, Bolton, Spurs - are the ones that are getting results, Moyes has not developed in the last 3-4 seasons at all and it is hurting us.

Kenwrigth and the board are nowhere to be seen and are turning us into a laughing stock.

I remember not so long back Spurs were struggling at the wrong end of the table despite having a decent squad capable of more.

They sack Ramos, get the "WNTSTB"tmRBOG in and 2 seasons later they are in the Champions League.

Any other cockney conmen going spare we can get in?

I remember not so long back Spurs were struggling at the wrong end of the table despite having a decent squad capable of more.

They sack Ramos, get the "WNTSTB"tmRBOG in and 2 seasons later they are in the Champions League.

Arthur daley

It's funny when it happens to another team!
Flippin' hurts when it's your own team though!

Status
Not open for further replies.