It's Official. We're in a relegation fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heitinga. Yakubu. Pienaar. Anichebe....

Yourself.

well, for me, pienaar and anichebe give their all, yak can go and johnny hasnt made the subs bench since ???? so to blame these 4 players for our situation is avoiding the elephant in the room. weve got an ace squad so who can we blame. hmmmmm

Matty, Yakubu wasn't . Sorry mate but that is down to Davie himself for his disgraceful treatment of Yak. We'll have a chat about it sometime and see what your take is then !!

When a club makes a bid then follows up with a LOWER bid a few days later you know as well as I do tapping ups going on.

Which says Yakubu was party to it.

Heitinga. Yakubu. Pienaar. Anichebe....

Yourself.

So the fans, the players, the boardroom... everything and anything except the manager to keep alive your vivid opinion at all costs... what's next, the pieman, the toffee girls, groundsman, the stadium?

Taking pops at other fans is uncalled for and ridiculous. Nobody has said a bad word to you in this thread and you're answering by calling people blerts and snides.

well, for me, pienaar and anichebe give their all, yak can go and johnny hasnt made the subs bench since ???? so to blame these 4 players for our situation is avoiding the elephant in the room. weve got an ace squad so who can we blame. hmmmmm

Yak gives his all too....when Moyes plays him.

Yak and Becks need a run up front while Cahill's gone.

Yak gives his all too....when Moyes plays him.

Yak and Becks need a run up front while Cahill's gone.

too little for me tho, it may be yaks ponderous style that i cant get my head round, but fair dooz TX, any of our strikers need a decent run of regular games and their just not getting them

So the fans, the players, the boardroom... everything and anything except the manager to keep alive your vivid opinion at all costs... what's next, the pieman, the toffee girls, groundsman, the stadium?

Taking pops at other fans is uncalled for and ridiculous. Nobody has said a bad word to you in this thread and you're answering by calling people blerts and snides.
THIS - defending Moyes now is unbelieveable.

I will however not start ****ging of other members on here - not even Matt Damon even though we disagree about most things - in the end we all want the same the team to win

You defo want consistency in a selction, players need to know eachother in a match situation as opposed to a training pitch.

The other point I made during the match thread is that strikers will be more likely to shoot on sight than midfielders would.
If you play one forward, even with the mighty Tim supporting, then your shot count suffers.
How many goals have been scored in the history of football where a shot has not been taken! Not many.

We are in a relegation/push for Europe fight with about 12 others! Cream rises to the top.

I wish you were wrong, but that is the state of the situation, and the situation is DIRE. If we don't make major changes in Jan., be it tactics, personnel, SOMETHING, we are asking for a trip down the relegation slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.