It's Official. We're in a relegation fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chalk it up to whatever you want:

1) Bad luck
2) Mistakes
3) Poor form
4) Poor tactics
5) No scoring
6) Not enough money
7) Lack of consistency

...and the list goes on.

We are in a relegation fight and it's clear that changes need to happen, whatever they may be.

We need to hope that things do change and that there are three other clubs that are as bad as we are at the end.

As it stand right now, regardless of the table, we are one of the worst three teams in the league right now.

Chalk it up to whatever you want:

1) Bad luck
2) Mistakes
3) Poor form
4) Poor tactics
5) No scoring
6) Not enough money
7) Lack of consistency

...and the list goes on.

We are in a relegation fight and it's clear that changes need to happen, whatever they may be.

We need to hope that things do change and that there are three other clubs that are as bad as we are at the end.

As it stand right now, regardless of the table, we are one of the worst three teams in the league right now.

Do you think this means we'll be more active in the transfer window TX Bill? Do you think the board gets it? Not being snarky - honestly asking if this is a wake up call? Will we make an honest effort to find $$ now?

I think the biggest problem now, with the january window open, is what players are going to want to jump ship?

That's what's worrying me, anyway.

Moyes must go for the sake of the club. There is nothing left that he can do. He has been here 9 years now and we are as bad now as we were when he took charge. The players do not look like they want to play for him any more.

I think the biggest problem now, with the january window open, is what players are going to want to jump ship?

That's what's worrying me, anyway.

Well, the counter-argument would be how many would jump ship if Moyes left... but I think that point is overstated.

Yak is on his way, Pienaar, Heitinga, Cahill off for a month, no goals from anywhere else, baffling substitutions, the "wait to 60th minute for a sub" policy...

Urgh... genuinely feeling like punching a wall...

Relegation?

No chance.

You know me and I'm a very optimistic/positive type of person. I wouldn't have thought relegation was remotely possible this season. Not even three weeks ago.

But results against teams like West Ham & Stoke tell me we've got too many problems on too many different fronts.

In years past, it was just injuries, or it was just poor form. This season, it's a whole host of reasons, several of which don't seem to have any quick fix.

My hope is that West Ham, Wolves, & Fulham continue to have as crappy of a season as we've had.

Too good to go down? Not from the [Poor language removed] I've seen so far this season. We're too poor to stay up.

You know me and I'm a very optimistic/positive type of person. I wouldn't have thought relegation was remotely possible this season. Not even three weeks ago.

But results against teams like West Ham & Stoke tell me we've got too many problems on too many different fronts.

In years past, it was just injuries, or it was just poor form. This season, it's a whole host of reasons, several of which don't seem to have any quick fix.

My hope is that West Ham, Wolves, & Fulham continue to have as crappy of a season as we've had.

This is what will happen:

Cahill will go off to the Asian Cup; a couple of squad players will be sold and it'll simplify things for Moyes.

I've seen enough of the manager now to realise he cant operate a half way strong squad...especially in the middle of the park.

We'll be safe, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.