Transfer Rumour Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on Isco

I've followed Real Madrid almost as long as EFC. Isco was one of my favorite players because he was an absolute play maker. He was thrilling to watch, but after a few seasons something happened. I don't remember which season it was, but word got out that he had a new girlfriend. Almost immediately his form dropped like a rock. Spanish news said his girlfriend was getting death threats because fans blamed her for his loss of form.

In my opinion, he has never been the same since. He's had some injuries, but nothing big that I remember. How bad and serious were the death threats? I have no idea, but based on his performances since then, I'd compare him to Edin Hazard. He can still be brilliant sometimes, but it happens sporadically. And being out of shape also likens him to Hazard.

I'm torn on whether I want him here or not. Also, Spanish players don't seem to do as well in the premier league in my opinion.
Any pics of his bird?

My take on Isco

I've followed Real Madrid almost as long as EFC. Isco was one of my favorite players because he was an absolute play maker. He was thrilling to watch, but after a few seasons something happened. I don't remember which season it was, but word got out that he had a new girlfriend. Almost immediately his form dropped like a rock. Spanish news said his girlfriend was getting death threats because fans blamed her for his loss of form.

In my opinion, he has never been the same since. He's had some injuries, but nothing big that I remember. How bad and serious were the death threats? I have no idea, but based on his performances since then, I'd compare him to Edin Hazard. He can still be brilliant sometimes, but it happens sporadically. And being out of shape also likens him to Hazard.

I'm torn on whether I want him here or not. Also, Spanish players don't seem to do as well in the premier league in my opinion.
Needs get a grip, not like she was put in a headlock at the match like.

….he played 246 league games for Real Madrid. You don’t play that many games at that level without being prepared to work extremely hard on the training ground
I think he played 246 games for Real Madrid because he is a very technically gifted player. I don't think he is the running around in training until you throw up type of person which is what would happen for his first few sessions under Dyche as the rest of our squad found out

I think he played 246 games for Real Madrid because he is a very technically gifted player. I don't think he is the running around in training until you throw up type of person which is what would happen for his first few sessions under Dyche as the rest of our squad found out

….he’s a pro, he’d do the same training as everybody else. In any squad, some are quicker and more athletic than others but they all train to their maximum, especially in a club like Real.

Would be a terrible signing and a waste of wages. If he wasn't good enough for sevilla battling relegation then why would he be good for Everton in a tougher league that he's never played in before. Sevilla actually released him.

Looks like another dele alli and a definite swerve. No chance dyche is considering this

not a number 9
we wouldn't be his first choice so the fact he's still available says a lot
Don't want any players that would see us as a step down thereby doing us a 'favour'
probably too high a wage
Not for me

like who?
James. Yea, injuries and the fat one screwed him but I loved seeing him in royal blue.
Dele. Yea, that was a terrible bit of business. Seemed clear to everyone that he'd lost it. Now its damage limitation.
Not really sure after that.

Think you've answered your own question there, id add, Rooney, Mina, Bernard, Gomes, VDB, El Gahzi, depends how far back you want to go - high wages, hgh profile minimum output for the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.