Transfer Rumour Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 years ago yes. I think I've said before on here, if he comes you have to ask yourself why. Isco available on a free transfer?

If we sign him he's the man to keep us up obviously best signing ever

th thong th thong thong thong. With the banning of snoods and other items to keep these pampered bells in their comfort bubble, I can’t imagine an Iberian sun worshipper is going to fair too well at Finch farm on an early February morning undertaking his personal fat-busting hiit workouts

Close thread...either we are not interested, or we are but if this is the case we shouldn't be at this stage. He will take him a month at least to get him to a level capable of handling a premier league match.

Close thread...either we are not interested, or we are but if this is the case we shouldn't be at this stage. He will take him a month at least to get him to a level capable of handling a premier league match.
Unlikely that we are interested. I don’t think he is a Dyche‘s player anyway…

This thing about needing bodies or numbers is a myth. We've had a squad full of trash for years. Better off leaving players like this well alone.

Don't give a flying f if people think he is not a dyche player. We need quality and we need to sign this lad and find a way to get him in the team.

He ups the standard of player we have and can at least pass a ball more than 5 yards.

I'd rather have 10 mins of his quality than 90 mins of people running around like clowns with absolutely no quality.

Maupay and Simms look like they play best through the lines and this lad can pick a pass. We HAVE to try something different...

Status
Not open for further replies.