Transfer Rumour ISCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems so :rolleyes:

I am not Gordon but I would not be happy to be in his boots and would want to leave - pretty disgraceful to not even get on the bench and see absolute cash cows there instead

I'm not saying he's ready or not, the one thing he offers though is that he carries the ball forward with pace, takes players on, would be a really good option to have on the bench.

"There was interest from Everton, Carlo is like a father to me, but the attitude of one blue from Exeter on a fans forum scuppered the deal" Isco told the Echo
That’s not what I was saying. People saying „this isn’t happening“ is just being pessimistic for the sake of it. I know Someone on a forum has no sway on who Everton will/won’t sign.

thank god people at the club show a bit more ambition and creativity than some of the people on here.

im saying i saw a lot of people saying the same thing about James in the summer and then we signed him. Maybe the same will happen for Isco.

He‘s a player with world-class ability and in my opinion you can’t have too many of those guys.

For sure „it’s not happening“ in November/December, but Let’s see what happens when the January window opens.

Onwards and upwards!

Still a no for me, someone approaching the twilight of his career - Everton are awash with deadwood like that at the moment and not what we need

Where is Anthony Gordon, is he alive?
For me Gordon should be on loan in the championship/maybe even a lower PL club getting 90 mins every week. Senior game time is what he needs at the moment.

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. Digne was Barcelona‘s deadwood. He’s done ok at Everton hasn’t he? Why couldn’t Isco be the same?

Seems so :rolleyes:

I am not Gordon but I would not be happy to be in his boots and would want to leave - pretty disgraceful to not even get on the bench and see absolute cash cows there instead

Would want to leave.

The lad has made 12 appearances for Everton. 4 of which starts.

What makes you think he is worthy of a move? Ancelotti watches him every day, think he probably knows better than a load of Footie Manager wannabe's.

State of our fans, for christ sake. lol

I don't even know who could improve us anymore, seems all our signings start off well for a couple of games then just lose form completely. Never known a club like it to continually replace playing staff without dealing with the general malaise around the place.

We need players who are hungry to do something with their careers not just those who do as little as possible with their talent and still earn a fortune.

Would want to leave.

What makes you think he is worthy of a move? Ancelotti watches him every day, think he probably knows better than a load of Footie Manager wannabe's.

I love that argument. Carlo isn't infallible. He trusts the "experienced" players more than inexperienced. Think about it this way, who is more of a "like for like" replacement for Richarlison on the wing, Gordon or Andre bleedin Gomes/Gylfi fn Sigurdsson?

Yeah, and Carlo watches Andre Gomes and Gylfi Sigurdsson every single match day when they completely fail to show up and actively make the shape of the team worse but, hey, they must be STELLAR in training, right?

I love that argument. Carlo isn't infallible. He trusts the "experienced" players more than inexperienced. Think about it this way, who is more of a "like for like" replacement for Richarlison on the wing, Gordon or Andre bleedin Gomes/Gylfi fn Sigurdsson?

Yeah, and Carlo watches Andre Gomes and Gylfi Sigurdsson every single match day when they completely fail to show up and actively make the shape of the team worse but, hey, they must be STELLAR in training, right?
The problem with training is some players are playground players so to speak, absolutely brilliant in the park or on the playground with their mates but put them ina competitive match and they're horrendous, plenty of them about.

My point to the poster i quoted was, where does he get the impression that Gordon should be looking to move?

Perhaps he prefers Iwobi and Bernard as his wingers, with Richarlison, and wants James starting.

As much I dislike Sigurdsson and Gomes, I haven't seen them start as wingers this season.

I don't even know who could improve us anymore, seems all our signings start off well for a couple of games then just lose form completely. Never known a club like it to continually replace playing staff without dealing with the general malaise around the place.

We need players who are hungry to do something with their careers not just those who do as little as possible with their talent and still earn a fortune.
It’s infectious. I thought when we got 3 good players in the midfield straight into the first team it would change and it did for a bit but one loss came and they got observed by the others.

I genuinely think we would need a window where we sell the whole first team and the subs and replace them all for Everton to have a different mindset.

Would want to leave.

He must spent training wan***k off in the toilet along with Nkounkou and Kenny if Sigs, Delph Gomez and Bernard are getting onto the match day squad instead of him

Status
Not open for further replies.