Transfer Rumour ISCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite true but Eriksen getting dropped was because he didn't get the move he wanted and his heart wasn't any longer at the club.

He is a real quality player who's stats were always up there with the best.
There is talk that he may go to Arsenal which means I hope my gut feeling that he wants to stay in Europe is true (but I wouldn't mind if he want to you.)
I think he must be on a high wage at Inter so that could well be a sticking point?

Supposedly £160k a week.

Because he would be relatively cheap to buy I suppose you could give him a bigger than normal signing on fee to make his wages lower?

He is real quality.

The reason he wanted to leave Spurs was because he wanted to go to a supposedly bigger club, I can see him wanting the same type of move again, would think there will be plenty of takers as well.

When Spurs bought Eriksen from Ajax he turned down moving to Man City.
He was very candid when he said that he joined Spurs because he had more chance of first team football, would help with his progress as a player and would later hope to move to yet another country to expand his experiences even more.
Fair play to him, it’s worked out as he hoped.

Supposedly £160k a week.

That's bonkers, I don't really want another almost 30 something has-been at Goodison, we already have far too much toxic dead wood around, £2.5Million we are paying Bernard, Delph, Sigs and Gomez a month - at least. Fantastic

We would be just as well to mature some youngsters we have on the ranks than pissing money down the drain, Khedira is another money spinning player linked.

Everton have squandered more money over the last 5/6 years on useless POS players than anyone in Europe - I say Europe because the transfer fees/wages in the EPL are just bonkers, no other teams in the other leagues pay anything near that - maybe Madrid/PSG but they are an exception (and stupid)

And at the minute Saints and quite a few other clubs look far better than Everton - fans need to get a grip and take stock of things

That's bonkers, I don't really want another almost 30 something has-been at Goodison, we already have far too much toxic dead wood around, £2.5Million we are paying Bernard, Delph, Sigs and Gomez a month - at least. Fantastic

We would be just as well to mature some youngsters we have on the ranks than pissing money down the drain, Khedira is another money spinning player linked.

Everton have squandered more money over the last 5/6 years on useless POS players than anyone in Europe - I say Europe because the transfer fees/wages in the EPL are just bonkers, no other teams in the other leagues pay anything near that - maybe Madrid/PSG but they are an exception (and stupid)

And at the minute Saints and quite a few other clubs look far better than Everton - fans need to get a grip and take stock of things

Not sure if you thought I meant £160k a week for Isco mate, that was the wages Eriksen is on at Inter. Isco is on £125k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.