Is Sam that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who would you say is quality mate?
Walcott, Seamus, Gylfi, Gana, Pickford are all good enough for us to push on. Then you have young talent like Davies, Lookman, Dowell, Henry, Kenny and DCL who have the talent and will find consistency with the time and the right manager. Keane has a chance to be quality once he gets his head on right. Tosun, who knows. We need some better players but the cupboards aren’t bare.

Walcott, Seamus, Gylfi, Gana, Pickford are all good enough for us to push on. Then you have young talent like Davies, Lookman, Dowell, Henry, and DCL who have the talent and will find consistency with the time and the right manager. Keane has a chance to be quality once he gets his head on right. Tosun, who knows. We need some better players but the cupboards aren’t bare.

5 players then out of a squad of 26 then

CL here we come

Hear me out

8 games played against sides outside the top 6, Won 5, 2 draws and 1 loss

So basically we have picked up 17 points out of 24 out of games we would expect to win, whichever way you spin that it's a very good return

Now obviously we've been shocking against the top 6 sides but this is nothing new and goes back years

Does he deserve a second season?
BED.

I don't think he's necessarily bad. I think it's more he's not good enough for a club of our stature and tradition.

Yes some of his selections are perplexing, however, our squad is a perfect storm of dross, kids, imports failing to settle in a new league and in some cases absolutely rotten to the core s**t houses.

In the summer we need a good cull and a couple of quality signings. Summer 2018 is quality over quantity. In the hope our youth are a year wiser.

Deserves the same fate as our last two no mark managers - plenty of low spots with those two as well....not including Unsworth in this - he was on a hiding to nothing

Hear me out

8 games played against sides outside the top 6, Won 5, 2 draws and 1 loss

So basically we have picked up 17 points out of 24 out of games we would expect to win, whichever way you spin that it's a very good return

Now obviously we've been shocking against the top 6 sides but this is nothing new and goes back years

Does he deserve a second season?
No he’s not that bad, but no he doesn’t deserve a second season.

Status
Not open for further replies.