So, where are our points coming from?…

Titus Bramble

Best centre half to grace the Premier League
There’s a few people understandably asking that question at the moment.

I’ve had a look at our results so far this season to see how it breaks down in terms of the current table. Green is a win, yellow a draw, red a loss and the blanks are yet to be played.

View attachment 247839

To be honest, there’s no real shocks in there. We’re generally fodder to the teams at the top, but as you move down the table we start grinding out results and so far we’ve only lost 2 of the 10 games we’ve played against any of the bottom half. 6 of the games to play are against teams we’ve already beaten.

Our current run is shocking, and we really should have won our last 2 games and we’re putting pressure on ourselves, but the sides we have left to play are generally the ones we do well against.

UTFT

Attachments

• IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 2

I think we will be safe enough this season even with all that's been going on. However next season we could be in real trouble. We can't keep the playing squad as thin as it is and keep our position in the league year after year. If we went down I don't believe we would come back up tbh it's a scary thought that

There’s a few people understandably asking that question at the moment.

I’ve had a look at our results so far this season to see how it breaks down in terms of the current table. Green is a win, yellow a draw, red a loss and the blanks are yet to be played.

View attachment 247839

To be honest, there’s no real shocks in there. We’re generally fodder to the teams at the top, but as you move down the table we start grinding out results and so far we’ve only lost 2 of the 10 games we’ve played against any of the bottom half. 6 of the games to play are against teams we’ve already beaten.

Our current run is shocking, and we really should have won our last 2 games and we’re putting pressure on ourselves, but the sides we have left to play are generally the ones we do well against.

UTFT
Well we have a weird combo under Dyche, in that I think we are diabolically awful when playing much better sides, so can't see us getting anything there. But also terrible against sides that want to sit in.

He's achieved the impressive feat of making it appear impossible to beat anyone. I suspect we'll pick up a fair few draws, but would be surprised if we win more than 3 more games this season.

I think we will stay up this season. Burnley and Sheffield are gone already and I think we will finish above one of Luton or Forest (assuming they get a deduction).

Next season however I think we are done. The three coming up are better than the three going down and the squad is likely to be weaker due to the forced sale of Onana or Branthwaite, possibly both.

Well we have a weird combo under Dyche, in that I think we are diabolically awful when playing much better sides, so can't see us getting anything there. But also terrible against sides that want to sit in.

He's achieved the impressive feat of making it appear impossible to beat anyone. I suspect we'll pick up a fair few draws, but would be surprised if we win more than 3 more games this season.

Yeah we’re best suited against the teams who want to have a go, but don’t have the quality to break us down like the top teams do.