• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's he done?

Not going to go through it all but

-Cleared the debts (his own money)
-Got a plan going for a stadium
-Better sponsorship revenues
-Spent about £150m in two and half transfer windows with more to come.
-tarted up the old lady (no one else did it and long overdue)
-probably a load more I haven't even mentioned.

Apart from that nothing but let's not let the facts get in the way of some attention seeking

Last edited:
Strange the way almost anyone new with a realistic or pessimistic approach to Moshiri or Everton get called out as a kopite by the same people who rally around Davek to remonstrate with the posters who call him out.... could be a clique thing.

Anyway my guess is Moshiri isn't investing a single penny of his own dosh into Everton football club, not one penny.
You're not a kopite
But you are terribly and horribly and disastrously wrong
The evidence is clear his money is directly or indirectly freeing up this club to fight at a new level on this window
Clearing debt providing investment dragging the club from a car boot sale mentality into a strong commercial entity
All of the other fans in all of the other clubs are talking about it
The RS are LIVID about it
The press are talking about it
Just a few pessimistic people from our own fans can't see the wood for the trees
Ps
I am not a DAveK fan either

Hi @GeorgeK, just wondering what you think of the following opinions?

IMG_4700.PNG

IMG_4699.PNG

Also, I noticed that that poster got banned from that forum on the date of that second post.

Oh, hello..

IMG_4702.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_4700.PNG
    IMG_4700.PNG
    58.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4699.PNG
    IMG_4699.PNG
    45.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4698.PNG
    IMG_4698.PNG
    48.7 KB · Views: 34

As things stand no he's not

We've spend what we've sold.

He's not here to spend money sadly just to make money. This owner isn't "giving us everything he's got" like he said he would

Yea, I want to see Moshiri paupered and homeless at the very least. He can keep the shirt on his back but only if it has a couple of rips in it and a prominent stain from a half eaten egg mustard sandwich rescued from a skip! Until that day arrives he just *ahem* doesn't cut the mustard for me...boooooo

The difference in the club post-Moshiri, and the club pre-Moshiri, is day and night. Two seasons ago we were a distant 11th, Next season the top 4 is not too far fetched.

I don't really know or care if he has invested his own money. What I do know is that there is an air of professional optimism surrounding Everton since Moshiri arrived on the scene, that hasn't been there in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.