Votes: 418 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 107 18.7%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 47 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange the way almost anyone new with a realistic or pessimistic approach to Moshiri or Everton get called out as a kopite by the same people who rally around Davek to remonstrate with the posters who call him out.... could be a clique thing.

Anyway my guess is Moshiri isn't investing a single penny of his own dosh into Everton football club, not one penny.

Strange the way almost anyone new with a realistic or pessimistic approach to Moshiri or Everton get called out as a kopite by the same people who rally around Davek to remonstrate with the posters who call him out.... could be a clique thing.

Anyway my guess is Moshiri isn't investing a single penny of his own dosh into Everton football club, not one penny.

He is NOT investing in the TEAM SIR...

HE IS Investing in the CLUB...Everton Football Club...have a good evening...

I wouldn't say he was investing the team or not how the title makes it sound. Player sales, Sponsorships and tv money is being re-invested, but it's only with him in charge we have the contacts to get better sponsorship deals etc.

Basically, if Kenwright was in charge and Moshiri wasn't at the club would we have spent the money we have. No.

@GeorgeK's mum just finished her night shift

20141107_hooker.jpg

That's me off my dinner now

@GeorgeK have a word will ya, it's frightening the children

Exactly my thoughts.

As things stand no he's not

We've spend what we've sold.

He's not here to spend money sadly just to make money. This owner isn't "giving us everything he's got" like he said he would

Oh look, yet another thread whining about finances. Excellent, I need to get an early night and was wondering what to read to get me to drop right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.