Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no way in hell we are going to even be in a relegation battle.

i think its completely stupid to be worrying about it. same as it was two seasons ago.

again we have been pretty crap so far this season and we still have 4 teams somehow worse than us and the majority of the rest of the league within 3pts of us.

its completely dumb IMHO

theres enough to be worrying about with our stupid club without unnecessary stuff added on top

you just have to watch the dross in this league that finish bottom 3 and just above each season. there hasnt been a season where there hasnt been at least 6 much worse teams than us over the course of the season.

March onwards we can talk about a relegation battle maybe. but i can guarantee that with or without Silva we wont be in one

vault me!

Can you please advise who these 4 teams are?

Struggling to find them.

there is no way in hell we are going to even be in a relegation battle.

i think its completely stupid to be worrying about it. same as it was two seasons ago.

again we have been pretty crap so far this season and we still have 4 teams somehow worse than us and the majority of the rest of the league within 3pts of us.

its completely dumb IMHO

theres enough to be worrying about with our stupid club without unnecessary stuff added on top

you just have to watch the dross in this league that finish bottom 3 and just above each season. there hasnt been a season where there hasnt been at least 6 much worse teams than us over the course of the season.

March onwards we can talk about a relegation battle maybe. but i can guarantee that with or without Silva we wont be in one

vault me!

Somewhat agree- have you seen our fixture list though. It'll get worse before it gets better (probs).

Lose to Southampton and we may well go from “underperforming team” to “oh my god we’re actually crap aren’t we?”.

Flirting with relegation WOULD be fun...
IF it wasn't so serious.

The players are managed by Marco.
Marco was appointed by the 'board'.

I honestly believe Marco is doing his best but it isn't good enough. He isn't good enough.

Compensation monies to Watford for a budget manager would've been better directed towards a proven manager.
The season is passing and our position is becoming increasingly serious.
I sincerely hope Marco guides us success soon but I've yet to be persuaded.
Our potential managerial sites are getting lower.

Yes! I'm of an age when the Manager controlled everything. I have trouble with modern football terminology so loads of apologises to those who would prefer me to say Head Coach or similar.

Flirting with relegation WOULD be fun...
IF it wasn't so serious.

The players are managed by Marco.
Marco was appointed by the 'board'.

I honestly believe Marco is doing his best but it isn't good enough. He isn't good enough.

Compensation monies to Watford for a budget manager would've been better directed towards a proven manager.
The season is passing and our position is becoming increasingly serious.
I sincerely hope Marco guides us success soon but I've yet to be persuaded.
Our potential managerial sites are getting lower.

Yes! I'm of an age when the Manager controlled everything. I have trouble with modern football terminology so loads of apologises to those who would prefer me to say Head Coach or similar.
The amount we've spent paying off managers other clubs for their manager and managers salary we could of had almost any manager in the world.

Lose to Southampton and we may well go from “underperforming team” to “oh my god we’re actually crap aren’t we?”.

Real possibility this as well. I suspect a combination of us being crap and Southampton getting a 9-0 wake up call will mean we're losing this and sending us into more trouble than we're already in.

Status
Not open for further replies.