Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no way in hell we are going to even be in a relegation battle.

i think its completely stupid to be worrying about it. same as it was two seasons ago.

again we have been pretty crap so far this season and we still have 4 teams somehow worse than us and the majority of the rest of the league within 3pts of us.

its completely dumb IMHO

theres enough to be worrying about with our stupid club without unnecessary stuff added on top

you just have to watch the dross in this league that finish bottom 3 and just above each season. there hasnt been a season where there hasnt been at least 6 much worse teams than us over the course of the season.

March onwards we can talk about a relegation battle maybe. but i can guarantee that with or without Silva we wont be in one

vault me!

I said when this thread started to give him 10 games, we have had that now and have 10 points. So we are averaging a point a game, so if that continues we would have 38 points at the end of the season. That for me is not good enough.

I get that it might not all be Marco's fault and sacking him without a replacement would be a poor idea. I thought after the 2-0 against West Ham maybe we had clicked, but alas, normal service resumed against Brighton.
Bernard and Mina are now out, joining our growing injury list. Admittedly its fine margins sometimes, I think we were unlucky with VAR and poor reffing in the Brighton game and had we won, we would be on 13 points and 11th and I think he would be fine for 5 more league games. As it is I think the league cup result is kind of irrelevant, but if we lose at home to Spurs and away to Southampton, the manager has to go.

I said when this thread started to give him 10 games, we have had that now and have 10 points. So we are averaging a point a game, so if that continues we would have 38 points at the end of the season. That for me is not good enough.

I get that it might not all be Marco's fault and sacking him without a replacement would be a poor idea. I thought after the 2-0 against West Ham maybe we had clicked, but alas, normal service resumed against Brighton.
Bernard and Mina are now out, joining our growing injury list. Admittedly its fine margins sometimes, I think we were unlucky with VAR and poor reffing in the Brighton game and had we won, we would be on 13 points and 11th and I think he would be fine for 5 more league games. As it is I think the league cup result is kind of irrelevant, but if we lose at home to Spurs and away to Southampton, the manager has to go.
will.gif

Central Midfield is a massive concern.

Central Defence is a massive concern.

Centre forward (s) are a massive concern,

Right Back is a massive concern.

So yes, going into November it's time to panic.

Correct...although I feel the correct manager could get this team performing....a true number 9 is the absolute must for me...

Centre-forward is the biggest issue, the right players in the other positions have proven to be a decent team, i.e. Sidibe for Coleman, a Mina/Holgate partnership in current form looks promising, and Andre Gomes/Davies/Gbamin gives us a mix of power, movement and drive in midfield.

If we had a Lukaku-esque natural goalscorer up top with Richarlison and Walcott wide and Iwobi in the No.10 position, we'd be looking good IMO.

Centre-forward is the biggest issue, the right players in the other positions have proven to be a decent team, i.e. Sidibe for Coleman, a Mina/Holgate partnership in current form looks promising, and Andre Gomes/Davies/Gbamin gives us a mix of power, movement and drive in midfield.

If we had a Lukaku-esque natural goalscorer up top with Richarlison and Walcott wide and Iwobi in the No.10 position, we'd be looking good IMO.
Are you for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.