Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real possibility this as well. I suspect a combination of us being crap and Southampton getting a 9-0 wake up call will mean we're losing this and sending us into more trouble than we're already in.
Lose this one and we should be manager hunting before the before the post match interviews.

I am beginning to feel we've waited too long to sack Silva, if he hangs around for another 2 or 3 games before he gets sacked then we'll be getting a new manager in just in time for the run from hell in December.

2003-2004 season when we finished with 39 points,after 10 games we had 10. Makes you think,and whatever Moyes's limitations he could organise a defence.

It is time to panic if we ever want to bounce back and stop spiraling downwards before it is too late. Getting worse every year is not a good sign.

Lose this one and we should be manager hunting before the before the post match interviews.

You'd like to think so, just can't see that happening and we'll come back after the international break and get beat by Norwich. If we lose against Southampton we should have a new man ready for after the break and start trying to build momentum with a win at Norwich before a fairly horrible run of games.

Imagine having no faith in your team to beat Norwich, sadly that's what Silva has done.

You'd like to think so, just can't see that happening and we'll come back after the international break and get beat by Norwich. If we lose against Southampton we should have a new man ready for after the break and start trying to build momentum with a win at Norwich before a fairly horrible run of games.

Imagine having no faith in your team to beat Norwich, sadly that's what Silva has done.
If we are drawn away to a non league team in the FA cup I wouldn't be confident of going through on the night.

The amount we've spent paying off managers other clubs for their manager and managers salary we could of had almost any manager in the world.
And the Idea that we signed Silva on the back of him being sacked after putting Watford into free fall.Strange choice.

Martinez had just gotten relegated, Koeman was doing no more than OK, Silva relegated with hull tgeb Sacked from Watford then we signed him, and Sam was just Sam we knew what to expect. Not exactly a stellar line up.
And the Idea that we signed Silva on the back of him being sacked after putting Watford into free fall.Strange choice.

Martinez had just gotten relegated, Koeman was doing no more than OK, Silva relegated with hull tgeb Sacked from Watford then we signed him, and Sam was just Sam we knew what to expect. Not exactly a stellar line up.
And then we actually have the audacity to sit here arguing with each other and wondering what’s gone wrong.

And then we actually have the audacity to sit here arguing with each other and wondering what’s gone wrong.
It's really quite obvious when it's broken down. Hiring poor to average managers gets you poor to average performances. Sack Silva and go for Wenger or Jose.

some posters actually turning their noses up at the prospect of signing Mourinho , who manages a trophy every 34 games.

you gotta lol

I can't blame anyone for indulging in a little Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind editing where recent seasons are concerned. I'm currently saving up for a 20 year wipe.

some posters actually turning their noses up at the prospect of signing Mourinho , who manages a trophy every 34 games.

you gotta lol

I'm one of them, not because he's not a successful manager, but because I don't think where the club is at, financially, current team, likely next few years as BMD is built etc.fits his modus operandi. It doesn't mean I don't acknowledge he's been incredibly successful.

The amount we've spent paying off managers other clubs for their manager and managers salary we could of had almost any manager in the world.

Diego Simeone Is on €41 a year...

We need to sack a few more before we can have the jackpot of being able to say ‘any manager in the world’ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.