Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried that he's going to keep stumbling along until it's too late now.

Tomorrow, like all away games, will be an 'expected defeat' in the club's eyes, and then he'll likely scrape past Norwich after the international break. That'll give him an opportunity to go into December and really do some damage.

Trouble is the 'addressee of the first instance' aka, Mosh, isnt panicing yet, at least not in public which is good.
For all we know there maybe (should 'kin be) moves behind the scenes.
More than likely the lack of a decent candidate is causing any hold up.
Who apart from Pep, Klippity, Simoene and one or two others, would not be a gamble of one sort or another.

I'd go for Bielsa myself, he's a borderline nut job like Klopp, but he's a nutjob with a plan.
Somebody has to come in and say - right, I'm here and from today its all going to change, I don't know what shight's been going on before but all stops NOW, here's what we're going to do.
I doubt Bielsa would leave Leeds at this point of the season , certainly not for us.
If we dismiss Silva it will be somebody currently unemployed or a temporary in- house caretaker appointment.
So it will be Unsworth or , more likely , the return of Moyes.
And then that is when I will hit the panic button.

I doubt Bielsa would leave Leeds at this point of the season , certainly not for us.
If we dismiss Silva it will be somebody currently unemployed or a temporary in- house caretaker appointment.

People honestly think that somebody would leave a job in which they are being successful to come and rescue Everton from relegation.

And then that is when I will hit the panic button.

Of course Bielsa would leave a fizzy pop club for a PL one (and double/treble his wages at that).

Stop sniffing glue EBS.

Now if the Qatari's buy Leeds then thats another story..

No need to panic....

But the signs are worrying....

Away form, lack of goals & difficult fixtures in December mean bottom six at Xmas imo...

Pretty much everyone bar the top 3 are bad this year. you can seperate 10 teams by a few bits of luck basically. Noone is playing that well. We could go on a run. Equally we could not win in the next 3 but still stay 4th from bottom.

Dont think we will have a relegation fight come Feb, but really its another wasted season where we could have kicked on and taken advantage of other teams being poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.