Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panickers must not be mocked. They are probably vulnerable adults and need care and attention to cure their panic. Do not abuse them or they will get more panicky

Was hoping a quality centre half would be brought in by now, I know some don’t agree, I can’t stand this leaving it till late stuff, we do it so often too not just this year.

Good window so far, could be better and there's definitely a need for a CB and RB. I'd rather we kept the money and waited till the right players were available in the January window or even next summer rather than making desperate signings now though.

Elsewhere on here some of our inhouse "financial experts" have forewarned our impending doom due to overspend and breaking the rules. If they really know what they are talking about (doubtful I know) I will start to panic again. I really was trying to cease being panicky because panicking before a ball is kicked does you no good at all.

Hang the DJ
Hang the DJ
Hang the DJ

Hang the DJ
Hang the DJ
Hang the DJ

Haaang the DJ
Hang the DJ

Haaang the DJ
Hang the DJ

that was a fun Panic.

Not time to panic at all. If we can finalise the deals for Sidibe and Iwobi in the next 24 hours then we're only short of a CB to cover for injuries/suspensions.
If we manage to bring in these three, then it will have been an excellent window, especially as we have shipped some deadwood out and will probably shift at least 3 or 4 more by the end of the month.

I'm going for 3 wins out of the opening 6 fixtures and that is pretty crap considering who we've got,

I would'nt be suprised at all if we only won 2.
Could see this coming a mile off, i based it on the club as a whole not just Silva, that pre season was the epitomy of what this club is, absolutely sick of this board and their lowest of standards.

There is a crisis at Everton every year because the fans force one to happen. Today was awful, I get the fume at the final whistle, but booing at half time when it’s 0-1... only Everton fans would do that. There is no patience and all that talk about making Goodison into a fortress went right out the window as soon as a bad half of football comes along.

Eventually having expectations turns into having delusions and I think many Blues are reaching that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.