Is anyone else worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you are right, I really do

Lots of reliant on a young player, Spanish strikers bar Torres generally struggle to adapt to the prem, soldado, negrado, aspas.

I would feel more comfortable with another striker as Rooney should not be our main option . I hope I am wrong but..... Time will tell

I was being sarcastic of course. But I am not worried in the least. We've got plenty of goals in this squad and I am confident we are bringing in a proven PL striker. Bit silly to be worried about anything in July IMO.

Only thing I'm worried about is once the window shuts and we get onto winning the whiners will have nothing left to whine about... Where will I get my entertainment from, then?

...the signing of Gueye and Schneiderlin and Davies' emergence was enough. No need to get Klaassen in for one.
I'm still a firm believer of a scoring-is-his-least-important-job-forward combined with highly unpredictable midfield which everyone is potential scoring threat.

Davies should watch more Thomas Mueller videos to improve his movement. Or Cahill if he wanted a lesser example.

I'm still a firm believer of a scoring-is-his-least-important-job-forward combined with highly unpredictable midfield which everyone is potential scoring threat.

Davies should watch more Thomas Mueller videos to improve his movement. Or Cahill if he wanted a lesser example.
That'd just be chaos. By all means have a player in certain games who can be given a free role, but a whole midfield that moves about and trades positions? It'd be more like total disaster then total football. You need quality all over the pitch to pull that type of movement off. We're nowhere near that stage.

Is anyone else worried about are lack of strikers at the club who can put the ball in the net?

My concern is the the board, koeman every man and his dog knew Lukaku was leaving and we have not replaced him, with a proven forward.

I know people are going to say Sandro... he has not proven yet, plus he is the only one.

Surely they would have lined someone up?

No :locked:

...all built on a player he inherited who has just left the club.

He did not create an attacking unit here last season: he inherited a slotting machine.

You are priceless it all has to point to Martinez for you
Boring
You create more stories than agatha Christie
Please discuss
How downings goal is built by Martinez legacy
I would be fascinated to hear your plot twist
Lennon goal
Built by Lennon inspired by being welcomed back to team and played by KOEMAN when others may have hex..., there ive said the name you're trying to not say
...all built on a player he inherited who has just left the club.

He did not create an attacking unit here last season: he inherited a slotting machine.
hilarious
Predictable
Boring
Downing goal ? Solo effort
Lennon goal
Solo effort
Mirralas solo effort
Koeman "yes he has a name " gas encourage the forwards to express themselves and score goals
They are responding to positive encouragement to express themselves

With lukaku we've got used to having one striker scoring all the goals. We need to spread the goals around the team instead of relying on one player

This in a nutshell. We've got to become more multidimensional in attack, that way one player's drop in form isn't as harmful.

Yes, I can't see how anyone could argue that, AS IT STANDS, our attack isn't significantly poorer. Obviously there's still time to sort this out

Status
Not open for further replies.