Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look like a side who will run out of gas in the final third of the season to me.
I think that may be the case
I don’t know if Nuno doesn’t trust his bench or if he is making a sprint for the 40 points with what he considers his best 11 but it’s odd to say the least
They will hit a bad patch with injuries sooner or later , even Satan’s children across the park do on occasion, so it will be interesting to see how they cope
They spent big on Dendonker and he hasn’t played one minute for them ( have him in my fantasy team ) so that’s odd as well
My take on the whole Wolves and Mendes thing is the players are there to be on the shop window and there’s an agreement that they can move if the right bid from the right club comes in

It’s looking like only JJK is injured from the first team squad and that’s only a minor injury
This has to be our best spell in years regarding injuries so let’s hope it continues for a long time as it is long overdue

At the press conference for the Brighton game Silva said Jags and Kenny had knocks and wouldn’t be involved
Jags played on Tuesday and Holgate was RB and I don’t think Kenny was on the bench , so I’m assuming he’s still injured

Ah yeah, the young lad John was on the bench, wasn't he.

It’s looking like only JJK is injured from the first team squad and that’s only a minor injury
This has to be our best spell in years regarding injuries so let’s hope it continues for a long time as it is long overdue

It’s amazing how much better we can play when most of our best players arent out through injury like most seasons. Is this what it feels like all the time at normal clubs?

It’s amazing how much better we can play when most of our best players arent out through injury like most seasons. Is this what it feels like all the time at normal clubs?
It also allows you to play a settled side and hopefully develope partnerships on the pitch
Hopefully this continues and we get a settled 11 that can play 10/12/15 games on the trot

Status
Not open for further replies.