Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re top of this most seasons. It was the same last season. The season before Bolasie got crocked, so did Seamus, McCarthy could barely feature. It plagued us under Moyes too. I don’t know what the root is, perhaps we buy players no one else wants because they are injury prone, or perhaps because we’re a bit rubbish we put players into 50-50 positions where they stretch for the ball and get injured, or we train in a way that leads to injuries. All I kno is that other clubs do no get the annual raft of injuries that we get. We won’t be successful until we stop them.
I think our fitness coaches and Physio's need a serious upgrade

its a cunning plan , tricking the other PL teams into a false sense of security just wait when we unleash our fully fit team on them

The training game lasted 60 minutes... they played all of it.

Hence, they played the full game.

That's not 'crap journalism'.
It was badly delivered satire based on the people that have been worrying over Twitter rumours started by no marks that Mina was having his leg amputated and Gomes was actually paraplegic and poo-pooing news that came out from the usual reputable sources that it wasn’t that bad, usually by picking out some small in-discrepancy.

It was crap satire.

It was badly delivered satire based on the people that have been worrying over Twitter rumours started by no marks that Mina was having his leg amputated and Gomes was actually paraplegic and poo-pooing news that came out from the usual reputable sources that it wasn’t that bad, usually by picking out some small in-discrepancy.

It was crap satire.

I should have said, I did read your post afterwards and thought 'ah, they're probably being sarcastic!'

No worries!

Just read that Wolves have been able to field their exact starting 11 every game this season.

They are doing very well no doubt but I can easily see them falling away once they start getting knocks to the likes of Neves.

Just read that Wolves have been able to field their exact starting 11 every game this season.

They are doing very well no doubt but I can easily see them falling away once they start getting knocks to the likes of Neves.
Either they will fall apart over the Christmas or they have special doctors who trained in Barcelona

We’re top of this most seasons. It was the same last season. The season before Bolasie got crocked, so did Seamus, McCarthy could barely feature. It plagued us under Moyes too. I don’t know what the root is, perhaps we buy players no one else wants because they are injury prone, or perhaps because we’re a bit rubbish we put players into 50-50 positions where they stretch for the ball and get injured, or we train in a way that leads to injuries. All I kno is that other clubs do no get the annual raft of injuries that we get. We won’t be successful until we stop them.

Early into Moyes we had older more injury prone players. I remember at one stage under Moyes though it had got very good on that front, especially considering we had such a small squad.

They look like a side who will run out of gas in the final third of the season to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.