Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just coming in to post something similar. Two of Bolasie, Sandro, mirallas and Vlasic could have been starting on Sunday.

It's why I didn't want all four going out on loan.

But we had too many players. Rather them go out on loan and we got ricco,Bernard ad Gomes with lookman also staying . Just a shame they are not fit for a this game.

Was just coming in to post something similar. Two of Bolasie, Sandro, Mirallas and Vlasic could have been starting on Sunday.

It's why I didn't want all four going out on loan.

It's the reason why I wanted them out of the club. I'd prefer to see a youngster from the Reserves in, at least they'd give 100%, wheras we know Bolasie, Mirallas and Sandro put together don't make a good player.

It's the reason why I wanted them out of the club. I'd prefer to see a youngster from the Reserves in, at least they'd give 100%, wheras we know Bolasie, Mirallas and Sandro put together don't make a good player.

Mate they're no doubt better players than our youngsters. I said at the time with Bernard needing to settle in, lookman's head seemingly elsewhere, Dowell never playing in the prem, I would have preferred to have kept one of them.

On another site:

"Benigime
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Seamus Coleman
Idrissa Gueye
Yerry Mina(possible)
Andre Gomes
Phil Jagielka
Michael Keane
James McCarthy
Theo Walcott(walcott)
Richarlison
Bernard (possible doubt)

Walcott and Mina and Bernard I believe are to be assessed but the rest are definites."

On another site:

"Benigime
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Seamus Coleman
Idrissa Gueye
Yerry Mina(possible)
Andre Gomes
Phil Jagielka
Michael Keane
James McCarthy
Theo Walcott(walcott)
Richarlison
Bernard (possible doubt)

Walcott and Mina and Bernard I believe are to be assessed but the rest are definites."
Cant believe walcott has done in his walcott, the irony!

On another site:

"Benigime
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Seamus Coleman
Idrissa Gueye
Yerry Mina(possible)
Andre Gomes
Phil Jagielka
Michael Keane
James McCarthy
Theo Walcott(walcott)
Richarlison
Bernard (possible doubt)

Mate none of this makes any sense whatsoever.

Will start again:

The following was on another site and is a list of those who are out on Sunday

"Benigime
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Seamus Coleman
Idrissa Gueye
Yerry Mina(possible)
Andre Gomes
Phil Jagielka
Michael Keane
James McCarthy
Theo Walcott (possible)
Richarlison
Bernard (possible)

Walcott and Mina and Bernard I believe are to be assessed but the rest are definites (OUT)."

Not my words but thought I would share

Status
Not open for further replies.