In a Different World

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all occasions.

o.12715.jpg
I get that nice odour just by sitting in the sun

Baines - 6th Form Teacher who always lets the cool kids hang in his classroom during break and talks about the bands he used to be in. Once supported Shed Seven & Cast in the same year. Even got signed to Creation Records but it never happened for them 'cos their marketing budget was spent on a failed My Bloody Valentine comeback.

Rooney - Failed boxer who ended up working as a supermarket security guard. Moonlights as a Shrek lookalike at kids parties but always gets caught sneaking off for a cig and a nip from his hip-flask leading to terrible online reviews.

Davies - Makes a fortune doing FIFA vids on Youtube. Regularly plays in Soccer Aid and has a permanent scar on his left ankle where Lee Mack caught him late in training.

Walcott - Telephone sales. Once made it as far as the Judge's house in X-Factor but was eliminated after attempting a soulful down-tempo cover of Boney-M's Rasputin.

Keane - Admin role in local government. Also a Community Support Officer who goes out of his way to avoid confrontation. Always gets abuse from smart-arse scallies and eventually loses it and chins a 9 year old.

Oumar - Anything he wants to be and everything the world needs him to be.

If they weren't any good at playing football (quiet at the back), what job would they have ?

Primary school teacher, meeting his pupils for the first time.

1200px-FIFA_WC-qualification_2014_-_Austria_vs_Ireland_2013-09-10_-_Seamus_Coleman_02.jpg

I reckon if Seamie didn't make it playing football he'd have some All-Ireland medals for playing GAA with Donegal.
And yup... would likely be a teacher or a garda :p

Pickford: Brickie / part-time juice peddler
Baines: JSA advisor
Coleman and Jags: Bank clerks
Sneids: Winter olympian
Keane: Shelf stacker
Walcott: BBC weatherman
Lookman: Barista
Rooney: Gym staff / pt trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.