"I'll be thoroughly pissed off..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Fill the blank;

"I'll be thoroughly pissed off if we haven't ______________, by the 13th August (First game of the season)"

For me, it's "signed a reputable striker". I'd be annoyed if we don't replace Pienaar, but I couldn't tolerate us not bringing in a striker on the back of last season.

I'll be thoroughly pissed off if we haven't signed at least 1 player who will go straight in to the first team.

got rid of Anichebe haha.
seriously though its the same as above comment by stevie toffee

I'll have a sigh of resignation after the board fails to deliver a single first team level signing.

If the media haven't picked up on the letter which was wrote by the peoples group about Bill Kenwrights failings and the real sad state of affairs our club has got too from the tiredness look to the stadium to the level of debt rising and the countless transfer windows where we not only have to sell to buy but now sell ( James Vaughn , Pienarr) and don't replace

But on the team front I'd go with the original post from GOT , I would be gutted but not one bit suprised if we never brought in a top striker better than we already have , considering we controlled so many games for possession last season without being able to kill teams off

"I'll be thoroughly pissed off if we haven't sold a key player by the 13th August (First game of the season)"

I dont want anyone going, but its got to happen. I just dont want it happening at the last minute as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.