"I'll be thoroughly pissed off..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna start a new thread and attention whore myself like the attention whore that I am.

But this will have to do.

Ive been doing some thinking, it hurt at first, but the more I thought and looked into things, the clearer it got. My memory is not what it was, so clearly I will be wrong on some things, but the main base of the arguement should stand up, so here goes.

Last Season, like most Seasons we started badly, very badly. At 1 point the dreaded relagtion talk arose from the dead and we started looking over our shoulder. Our "star" players like Arteta and at times Cahill went missing, some of our new players like Billy played like they had 2 left feet and some of our older players like Big Vic Heskey stunk the place out with every game.

BUT, we still beat the likes of Chelsea, City, Spurs, the RS, we still performed well in games against Utd and Arse, we played the "better" teams in our League and we matched them, at times even out performed and beat them. Matching our "peers" is not our problem anymore, we can do this and often. Its the "lesser" Clubs we struggle against these days.

We have a very good squad, full of very good players, yes we have huge holes in our squad, a striker being glaring and a winger with pace being another, but lets say we sign nobody, lets say nobody leaves, we still have a very good squad, we can try put out a side with out best 11, that would match ANY side in the League and if everybody on the pitch played to their full we have a much better best 11 than 90% of the teams in our League. The other 10% we can still beat and we often do.

So what im saying is basically this, lets try and forget that theres a transfer window, lets try and forget that our board is full of people more useless than a choclate fireguard and look at what we have.

David Moyes, possibly the best pound for pound Manager in the World.
A squad full of Internationals and a few up and coming young lids.

And the knowledge that on our day we can smash anyone.

So, what im saying is, forget the 12th August, I will be pissed off if we aint 20 points clear by Xmas.

Come
On
Blues
These are ****

You on the glue lad?

Ive just reached a Zen like state.

No point in crying and moaning anymore, we are stuck with these pipe smoking fools in charge, so just accept that they are useless, we aint signing ANYBODY worthwhile and hope to retain the quality players we have within the squad.

Everton, the Club where you either accept your skint or have a nervous breakdown.

Ive just reached a Zen like state.

No point in crying and moaning anymore, we are stuck with these pipe smoking fools in charge, so just accept that they are useless, we aint signing ANYBODY worthwhile and hope to retain the quality players we have within the squad.

Everton, the Club where you either accept your skint or have a nervous breakdown.

*twitches uncontrollably

don't believe we even have enough money to sign someone on a free without selling our two nigerian pariahs.

So there goes Vicente to somewhere else.

Got Jo on.

*cries*

If the media haven't picked up on the letter which was wrote by the peoples group about Bill Kenwrights failings and the real sad state of affairs our club has got too from the tiredness look to the stadium to the level of debt rising and the countless transfer windows where we not only have to sell to buy but now sell ( James Vaughn , Pienarr) and don't replace

Something to be happy about? Maybe....

...if we haven't had at least four first teamers go down due to injury in training

Close enough.

I'll be thoroughly pissed off if we haven't showed up to play football, on the 13th August (First game of the season)

Bet you thought you were being a smart arse there, eh, Dylan?

D/D will be thoroughly pissed off if we haven't opened up an account with Paddy Power, by the 13th August (First game of the season)

* hypnotized by GOT

* puts bet on

Status
Not open for further replies.