If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need someone experienced, who will build a solid and hard to beat team - it's as simple as that. Look at Lille, Dortmund, Borussia Monchengladbach or Inter, they don't have any fancy, young, progressive and visionary managers and they're doing just fine.
I quite like the look of gladbach coach

Favre would be nice like we should have done when he wanted come before. Unfortunately he's too successful now.
I like Gasperini.

I believe Hughton is actually older than Moyes!

:D
He is too! Looks good for 60. Moyes is "only " 55.

Hope the powers that be don't think Gareth Southgate would be a major coup!

Chris Wilder will end up in the Premiership.There is a pretty good chance he might even do it with Sheffield Utd.

I don't know who but I'd like someone experienced, say 10-15 years plus in management, and someone with snide.

I prefer authoritarian, cranky managers who can put a poker up someone's backside as well as rile the opposition.

Perhaps if we acknowledge the state we are in and look for someone who can address that whilst at the same time wanting to progress the club?

It wouldn't be a galactico manager and for various reasons that's not what we need anyway.

Conte would be my ideal in a fantasy world - I love his passion. We need a big character on the touchline.

There is this template now that managers must be young, foreign, and progressive but that doesn't always make for the right choice.

Sounds like Bielsa. Quique Setién would also be a good shout.

I'd still wait until the season is over. We should still do enough to comfortably finish above the bottom three.

Part of me really hopes that Brands is keeping his options open.

Nuno from wolves.

I like him. I like his attitude and style. We have to wait and see what happens if he gets into a crisis and how he goes about digging himself out of it. Nearly had a minor one in the cup. He’s one to keep an eye on. Others in the past have fallen. Also Wolves fans may have a take on where he can improve within the limitations of Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.