2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it's PSG. It's literally the richest club in world football. If they want him, put a stupid number on his head and tell them to either pay or GTF. Buy Gomes outright and a younger version of Gueye(wouldn't have a clue who that would even be).

Didn't he sign a new contract that didn't really get any publicity. Can't see him leaving seems the type who wouldn't kick up a fuss

If psg come after you, you're going to want to leave mate, especially so for a french speaker/Senegalese.

For a 29yo a seriously big offer we'd sell, don't really see psg offering the kind of money we'd be demanding for him though either.

Didn't he sign a new contract that didn't really get any publicity. Can't see him leaving seems the type who wouldn't kick up a fuss
He is 29 though, if they do come in I wouldn't be surprised if he fancies it, he'll win a tin or two and get to play Champions League football

I would sell if they offer a decent amount. We have McCarthy or Schneiderlin who could cover short term and Baninigime as a possible eventual replacement. I know people are down on Schneiderlin but I think he would work just as well with Gomes the only thing is he doesn't cover as much ground as Gueye.

I absolutely love this guy, but I’d defo take a big money offer for him.

Bottom line is, clubs like PSG being interested in your players - especially ones that cost us £7m - is a sign we’re doing something right. I trust Brands and Silva to put the profits to good use and replace him.

As the great Ted DiBiase always said, “everyone’s got a price.”

Fellas got his pension to think about. One last big payday off to play in Paris he'll be gone like a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.