2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gana out for less than £30 million

Lookman out for £16 million

rejecting £8 million for McCarthy

Brands aint no Messiah he's a VERY naughty boy.

I'd be shocked if the add ons weren't something very achievable to push the deal to the max of just under 40m. Also, what more do you expect out of a deal for an almost 30 year old defensive mid?

If thats the end of all of our business then i agree...
But lets see what team lines up for the first game of the season then see if hes still naughty.

I agree that we are selling our players too low, hopefully when we get rid of the dross in our squad other clubs won’t be able to prey on our need to sell players and fees will go up.

I'd be shocked if the add ons weren't something very achievable to push the deal to the max of just under 40m. Also, what more do you expect out of a deal for an almost 30 year old defensive mid?

PSG are ultra wealthy mate - any club with sense would have milked them dry or told them no deal regardless of his age when he's such a key player for us.

Looks like 29million + 10 million in add ons for Gana. 10 for McCarthy and I'd imagine 25 for Lookman (up from the 23 being reported). Not bad at all really.

Most recent reports say its £16-18 + add ons for Lookman mate (Charlton also have a sell on) and Palace havent returned with an increased offer.

On Gana I'll be shocked if its more than £30 million and the add ons could be anything.

We sold Rom for £75 mil + £15 mil add ons but it looks like at most we'll only be getting tops £5 mil of the add ons.

Like with the Rooney sale they are often a way to try appease fans of the selling club as clubs more often than not never end up receiving most of the add ons.

Most recent reports say its £16-18 + add ons for Lookman mate (Charlton also have a sell on) and Palace havent returned with an increased offer.

On Gana I'll be shocked if its more than £30 million and the add ons could be anything.

We sold Rom for £75 mil + £15 mil add ons but it looks like at most we'll only be getting tops £5 mil of the add ons.

Like with the Rooney sale they are often a way to try appease fans of the selling club as clubs more often than not never end up receiving most of the add ons.

Well a couple of days ago people were telling us we were selling Gana for 26 million. It now turns out it will be close to 40. I'll wait to see the final figure from sources close to the club. I'll be amazed if we sell for less than 25 million. Obviously this will be structured in a certain way, as all deals are. Yes we will have to pay a fee to Charlton, as we will have a fee on the deal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.