2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling this fella is gonna leave for psg. If that is the case we are currently in a much weaker position than last season with gana and zouma gone and this is the window that is so important. Lets hope we can get it all sorted before season starts or its mid table at best for us.

I know Everton are stupid incompetent moronic daft inept clowns laughing stock a joke but I don't see Silva and Brands selling him without a replacement lined up instantly.
Especially given that January was a free warning of what could happen. They should be ready to go.

Not saying Gana isn't going to leave but we've seen like a different report from a different French news source almost every day with a different fee agreed yet nada from the English media

Translated.

Except for a flip-flop of one of the parties or administrative complication, the Senegalese Idrissa Gueye, 29, will be the next recruit of the PSG. Since last weekend, the Paris club has moved closer to the sales target set by Everton .

According to an English source, an offer of 32 million euros (M €) was formulated Saturday by Leonardo to attach the services of the former Lille whose sentinel environment profile was already sought by the PSG during the last transfer window winter.
An agreement taken for granted

This offer was to be validated this Tuesday at a meeting of the board of directors of Toffees, seventh in the championship of England last season. Still from an English source, the Everton-PSG agreement would even be taken for granted.

Recent vice-champion of Africa with the Senegalese selection, currently on vacation in Dakar, Gueye is expected in Paris by the end of the week to spend his medical visit and sign his contract with PSG.
They couldnt even get the league standings right in the article..credibilty gone

Not having gueye and zouma from l
I know Everton are stupid incompetent moronic daft inept clowns laughing stock a joke but I don't see Silva and Brands selling him without a replacement lined up instantly.
Mina and Keane on defence holgate as back up Delph to replace gueye.

We have to have a low net spend this transfer window or will fall foul of ffp if we reach Europe.

Expected losses in the next accounts is expected to be very high.

Not having gueye and zouma from l
Mina and Keane on defence holgate as back up Delph to replace gueye.

We have to have a low net spend this transfer window or will fall foul of ffp if we reach Europe.

Expected losses in the next accounts is expected to be very high.
Delph is not replacing Gueye. They have had months to line up a replacement so I expect one to come in that's under the radar similar to deals last year.

Would have preferred to keep him but we could get someone that gives us more and is younger

Status
Not open for further replies.