2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
God sake, I need to block some of you posters with your trying to see into the future shouts as it’s effecting my mental health
To be fair, I do believe that it is far more likely that he will be leaving us in the summer rather than staying. Replacing him would/will be an incredibly difficult task.

Hopefully we can retain his services as he is a pivotal to our resurgence and is easily one of our best players, but I'm sure Brands is already looking elsewhere.

Just in case...

To be fair, I do believe that it is far more likely that he will be leaving us in the summer rather than staying. Replacing him would/will be an incredibly difficult task.

Hopefully we can retain his services as he is a pivotal to our resurgence and is easily one of our best players, but I'm sure Brands is already looking elsewhere.

Just in case...

I don’t think he will mate, we didn’t sell
Him for a reason!

Weird one if he goes for 25m or so this summer age 30 (in September). PSG happy to pay that for two years of service? This energy and stamina won't last another five years though. Just hoping we keep him, but I think he's been told he can go, and well done to him for getting a move to a huge club like PSG if he does go. Lukaku could learn a few things about professionalism from Adrissa.

Status
Not open for further replies.