2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I going mad or has he become miles better this season?

He was always good out of possession but now he's outstanding AND he plays when he has the ball.
Richarlison always giving him an option out wide has made it miles easier on him. When he has struggled, it’s often because he is forced to play through a congested middle. He isn’t really a bad dribbler or passer. I think he gets caught in two minds too often and has improved on that quite a bit as of late.

Big dilema on what to do with this fella at the end of the season if PSG still want him. Me, I would still sell him for a top price, he will be 30 early next season with 3 years left, has been a great pro and that profit will help get back some of the damage done and help towards FFP. Such a good pro

Big dilema on what to do with this fella at the end of the season if PSG still want him. Me, I would still sell him for a top price, he will be 30 early next season with 3 years left, has been a great pro and that profit will help get back some of the damage done and help towards FFP. Such a good pro

Really, Gueye is at the top of his game at this moment, in the position he plays that could possibly be another 2 years at this level, why on earth would anyone care about FFP, just enjoy the "Peter Reid" of our generation instead of pre-selling the lad off

Status
Not open for further replies.