I can't stand it any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't sleep for worrying.

The team are hopeless. We need a completely new team.

No exceptions.
That’s the problem with football, it means everything to us, Sam is winding me up big style and it’s starting to depress me, if he here next season I’ll give Everton a miss not only for my health but my families as I’ll probably have a heart attack

Sorry in the States where I am from a lot of people get upset when you say we. Because I am not on the team. I am getting used to how things are said in other places. Apologies
Feel free to say we. We're the Everton family, mate*.

And @Bungle is the weird family cousin we don't like to talk about, but still have to invite to Christmas.

*Unless you use the badge, then the legal team is over you like a dose of herpes.

Wait for the final kick in the scrotum when we see Jordan Henderson raising the champions league trophy!

Could finish me with football that.

Think that would top off the worst season in living memory for me. At least in 05 we’d had a decent season ourselves. I remember beating Newcastle at Goodison that year thinking ‘wow, we’re good, we’re actually good for once’ that lasted all of about 5 minutes the season after.

I can't sleep for worrying.

The team are hopeless. We need a completely new team.

No exceptions.

Even if we start playing good todgeball and beat the so called lesser sides with a bit more ease and go further in some cups we will still be miles off from the top/winning. Other clubs have vastly improved, can spend more money and have more pull, we just came to the party too late and no matter how much money we throw at it ain't going to change the situation. We need a heavy dose of luck if we are even going to even see CL football.

People should adjust expectations accordingly.

We’ve all done something terrible in a former life.

I blame @Bungle edgy humour, we are all paying for his sins. :D

Everton bore me to death at the moment, get rid of kenwright,woods, sun tan Bob, Walsh, fat Sam , little Sam, snides, Rooney and all the ex players behind the scenes except maybe rhino and start again.
Get us feeling like a football club again.
I think even the gravy swilling anti football beast can see we need a clean out! Scorched earth policy maybe best.....

Like most of my fellow GOTers, I live in hope (not unoptimistic, imo) that Capt Jags lifts the PL trophy next season. We have all applauded the successes of the present season( 2 draws with West Brom, an away win vs Stoke etc), but I still reckon the best is yet to come.
Enjoy the present fellow blues, but let's not go overboard in our rapturous celebrations; next season, I think Mosh-man and Blue Bill have got even more to reveal...

NSNO

Like most of my fellow GOTers, I live in hope (not unoptimistic, imo) that Capt Jags lifts the PL trophy next season. We have all applauded the successes of the present season( 2 draws with West Brom, an away win vs Stoke etc), but I still reckon the best is yet to come.
Enjoy the present fellow blues, but let's not go overboard in our rapturous celebrations; next season, I think Mosh-man and Blue Bill have got even more to reveal...

NSNO
A glorious 1-0 last day James Collins OG at West 'am where we celebrate the ninth place trophy,I thank God I'm living these days right now,Thanks Sam;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.