I can't stand it any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re about par. When you sign rubbish players, you struggle.

We need better players. Better manager. Simple.

Can I ask why this season has been so bad in all your eyes? They are in the top half of the league. They fired a manager in the season and lost a top striker before the season. To me it doesn't seem to be the end of the world.

From which galaxy do you come Frandel?

Please take Bisto Breath back there with you from whence you came.

meh! Seen worse! Melon head will be gone, we will get someone shiny and new and we will all be enthused again for a bit. Then he wont buy the striker / CB / LB we think he should have and it will all kick off again! This misery is self-sustaining you know? Its like picking at an open wound. Step back, enjoy the sunshine, appreciate your friends, family, loved ones etc. and rest your whinge glands in time for next season ;)

Well I’ve gone through worse times supporting Everton, and actually recover quite quickly from some of the awful performances, heh it’s usually only once a week. What drains me is GOT, where I see the negativity everyday particularly towards our young players. I’ll never stop supporting Everton no matter how bad we get, I’m cutting down my exposure to GOT though.
I came here years back because toffeeweb was too negative.

This is a breath of fresh air in comparison .... But our horrendously dull season* has brought out the worst from us.

* Could've been more exciting, with every match critical, if we were currently 3rd from bottom .... Would anybody prefer that?

Can I ask why this season has been so bad in all your eyes? They are in the top half of the league. They fired a manager in the season and lost a top striker before the season. To me it doesn't seem to be the end of the world.
Not "we"?

Who's your team mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.