I can't stand it any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
A glorious 1-0 last day James Collins OG at West 'am where we celebrate the ninth place trophy,I thank God I'm living these days right now,Thanks Sam;)lol
I think you might be getting of yourself Dario. Yes, ninth place would be a celebratory event, and to accomplish it in such fashion (i.e. a James Collins OG) would be 'one for the annals', but let's see off the threat from mighty Newcastle first. Them and the likes of Huddersfield and Southampton are not to be dismissed. We are all very even teams, all playing a Biggles-like derring-do, devil take the hindmost, style of football.
Let's just enjoy the moment.
We live in blessed times.

NSNO

I think you might be getting of yourself Dario. Yes, ninth place would be a celebratory event, and to accomplish it in such fashion (i.e. a James Collins OG) would be 'one for the annals', but let's see off the threat from mighty Newcastle first. Them and the likes of Huddersfield and Southampton are not to be dismissed. We are all very even teams, all playing a Biggles-like derring-do, devil take the hindmost, style of football.
Let's just enjoy the moment.
We live in blessed times.

NSNO
NSNO?Ninth,Sam,Ninth,Oooohhhh;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.