Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
They buy Nike and Adidas because they are a well known brand. Its the first thing people would go to. Doesn't mean its the best quality wise per se. Maybe with the boots as there is more technical stuff involved with them. Hummel kits are very well made.

I have seen a fair few Sunday league and kids league hummel kits though. They are usually pretty smart.

Get in the bin. No one and I mean absolutely no one would say they’ve seen decent Hummel stuff:

FYI have a look at what the rangers are selling them for. £65 a shirt wow.

Have you seen the crap Adidas knock out ?

Unless your Real Madrid, Barca etc it doesn't matter if your strip is made by Nike, Puma or Adidas 90% of kits are lazy and unimaginative

Have you seen Leicester’s kits this year, smart.

Prove your point cos you’re chatting wham.

Pretty convinced the demographic on here is 50 year olds who shop in sports direct.

You wont get an Everton shirt in another Adidas or Nike shop in the world though bar the local ones.

Its Real Madrid, Bayern, Germany, Belgium these days, Sweden for some reason... you don't see the likes of Celta Vigo and Union Berlin kits in the adidas shop in town.

We obviously would not be making less cash from it, if so then why would not every club on earth be with one of the big two? I would imagine the market for shirts being purchased by none fans of clubs to be quite miniscule other than your traditional giants.

where is the Hummel shop in town? I must have missed it

Possibly, I do need to see the design first though.

With regards to Nike, I dislike their fit, their logo, their styling, their pricing. Also, their fakeness as they're an american brand with nothing to do with the history of football. They bought their way into the game.
I prefer Adidas to Nike but they both have the same issue, especially when it comes to your standard football club - it’s all basic templates. City, Tottenham and Chelsea all had the same kit a few years ago just with slight tweaks. Leicester home kit this season is exactly the same template as Wolves away. They look lovely but where’s the originality? I’d soon have a smaller unique brand offer up something that was instantly recognisable as Everton than another off the shelf offering

Are we actually getting Hummel or is it still just a rumour, the original story was we were ending our multi year deal with Umbro and that was that, Hummel was just a rumour, what happend to under armour that was supposed to make our kits for this season

It pretty much doesn't matter what the kit is like, it's the perception. As much as I wish the world didn't work that way.

Hummel to Nike is what Netto is to Marks & Spencers.

It's obviously not a big deal but it's still not a positive.

So we go to Nike and we’re part of about 30/40 teams most of them ahead of us or we go with a kit designer who makes stylish kits and become one of there stand out brands

Status
Not open for further replies.