Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha stop this macho “make of the kit doesn’t bother me”.

Hummel is a jarg terrible kit manufacturer.

Kit sales will decrease. No chance at all will I be buying my little nephew a shirt made by Hummel.

Quite frankly, missing out on one of the big manufacturers has made us look small time.

And FYI. New balance is a good make, would have loved them.
Have you seen the crap Adidas knock out ?

Unless your Real Madrid, Barca etc it doesn't matter if your strip is made by Nike, Puma or Adidas 90% of kits are lazy and unimaginative

It’s a carry on of the school yard mentality.

When I went to secondary school kids would get abused if they didn’t have a certain brand of shoes. Doesn’t matter if your parents were on the poverty line, you had to have at least £60 shoes or you were bullied mercilessly.

Normal adults don’t really care about branding.

Can you imagine an adult worrying about the brand of a footy kit they were about to put on? It makes me laugh thinking of a 40 year old fat man muttering obscenities as he pulls a Richarlison kit over his belly. “If only it was a Nike kit I’d look cool in front of my mates.”

We signed with Umbro cos they offered us the most money.

We all want Nike, Adidas, we all want "Liverpool" money, but what do we as a football club have to offer? Trophies?

Sex sells and we aint got none to sell.
And we had them and it wasn't very good

Not sure why people are so upset. He's absolutely quality. Well better than Keane.

from-unwanted-to-pivotal-how-mats-hummels-became-so-significant-to-bayern-and-dortmund-900x480.jpg

No my original point was about image. I used lots of examples, like results, famous players, the stadium and then the kit manufacturer and sponsor. I was pointing out that all of these things have an effect on how people see the club, including local kids.

Fair enough about standard chartered but you’re miles off on new balance. They’ve been a massive fashion brand in recent years, endorsed by people Rihanna and Kylie Jenner. They’re now maybe dwindling in popularity, and Liverpool have moved quickly to replace them with Nike. Nike are quite popular too.
No it’s not me, it’s the children who are out of touch.

I can only speak for myself, but I think Hummels make some good kits. But I would probably only buy maybe 1 shirt a season, if they are nice. Whereas if we had Nike or Adidas I would buy lots more. Whatever works as best deal for the club, as long as its not like the bloody kitbag deal

Hahaha stop this macho “make of the kit doesn’t bother me”.

Hummel is a jarg terrible kit manufacturer.

Kit sales will decrease. No chance at all will I be buying my little nephew a shirt made by Hummel.

Quite frankly, missing out on one of the big manufacturers has made us look small time.

And FYI. New balance is a good make, would have loved them.

It is all really quite ridiculous,. I remember being in school and a lad turned up after a holiday to America in New Balance high tops... Laughed out of town. Genuine "WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE" moment.

But then, we were schoolchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.