Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we go to Nike and we’re part of about 30/40 teams most of them ahead of us or we go with a kit designer who makes stylish kits and become one of there stand out brands

The former.

See, the latter approach is like that kid who gets a really objectively great looking pair of four stripe trainers and then promptly gets his head kicked in for doing so regardless.

The former.

See, the latter approach is like that kid who gets a really objectively great looking pair of four stripe trainers and then promptly gets his head kicked in for doing so regardless.

right so we just blend into nothing then ,sound,not sure how you can look at there kits and what they produce and call them anything but quality

Perhaps in deference to to new superstar Italian manager we could ask Kappa if they are interested in hitching their wagon to us

That's just this years Strasbourg kit. Its nice but it would deffo be what we would have now if we were with Adidas. Same kit as a bunch if other clubs dotted around the world with a different colour (not even the colour in this case...)
Still better then the monstrosity served up by umbro for our hone kit this season.

Possibly, I do need to see the design first though.

With regards to Nike, I dislike their fit, their logo, their styling, their pricing. Also, their fakeness as they're an american brand with nothing to do with the history of football. They bought their way into the game.

Nike are the biggest sporting brand in the world, their kits are that gear are that good that people buy them regardless of the team.

Hummel though, not sure on their history apart from Alan Balls boots decades ago which i learnt a few hours ago. If i told you they're not UK based will you change your mind?

I'm really bothered that our club will be wearing such an awful brand as its kit maker.

It pretty much doesn't matter what the kit is like, it's the perception. As much as I wish the world didn't work that way.

Hummel to Nike is what Netto is to Marks & Spencers.

It's obviously not a big deal but it's still not a positive.

Poor analogy. Marks & Spencer is overrated just like Nike. Just look at their share prices and store closure programme. I won't be too surprise if M&S goes out of business in the the next ten years.

Nike are the biggest sporting brand in the world, their kits are that gear are that good that people buy them regardless of the team.

Hummel though, not sure on their history apart from Alan Balls boots decades ago which i learnt a few hours ago. If i told you they're not UK based will you change your mind?

I'm really bothered that our club will be wearing such an awful brand as its kit maker.

Nike means nothing to me even if they're the biggest brand in the world. The Sun is the biggest selling newspapers, it doesn't mean they're a decent paper. Quite the opposite.

I'm really bothered that you are placing limits on Everton football club just because you got brainwashed by the Nike marketing department.

Google Denmark 1986 to know how beautiful a Hummel kit can be

Google Denmark 1986 to know how beautiful a Hummel kit can be

Bro I wasn't even born then or close to being. That's an awful kit! How you think that would be acceptable now worries me.

PA-355817.jpg

Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, New Balance - then pushing Puma and Umbro is what will get people buying our kit. It's crazy the middle aged are the ones saying they're not arsed about Hummel, but they're not the ones who will be wanting to wear an everton shirt playing 5 aside on the weekend.

Bro I wasn't even born then or close to being. That's an awful kit! How you think that would be acceptable now worries me.

PA-355817.jpg

Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, New Balance - then pushing Puma and Umbro is what will get people buying our kit. It's crazy the middle aged are the ones saying they're not arsed about Hummel, but they're not the ones who will be wanting to wear an everton shirt playing 5 aside on the weekend.
The 80s saw some if the best kits going in my opinion. The later 80s less so. Theres not been a decent kit worn by any team since to my eyes, not a single one .

Ruining them with sponsor logos is part of the issue, lack of desire to waste profits on employing skilled designers is another. Then there's Nike and its low imagination maximum cash accumulation template mania. Effective business, sharp brainwashing - sorry - advertising, tedious dull products.

PA-355817.jpg

So because you weren’t born “or even close “ it’s garbage then wow haha ....sorry for getting old I guess ,that kit is class and is regarded as much in retro kit sales

Status
Not open for further replies.