Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they're getting more than us ;)

I thought that at first.

But they use Danish money.

Neither party has officially confirmed how much money the sponsorship is raising, but according to TV 2's information, it is expected to have a value of between 30 and 50 million kroner over three years.

It works out around £4m a year.

This deal doesn’t really excite me. We on here well most of us are all grown up so we understand as long as Everton get a good deal an loads of money that’s what matters. That said who puts the kits on kids an teens an am not sure they will like it to much all they care about is brands.

So they're getting more than us ;)

Isn’t ours a £27 million deal?? They’ll be doing well to get more than that.

It’s a step up on the deal we had and 3 years is just right for where we are at the moment.

Hopefully at the end of that period we’ll be in the CL and looking set to stay there which will leave us in a very strong position.

If they just put effort into the kit, hell even give us something a bit out there like the 86 one or something, then they'll be alright.

My heart goes out to the young blues of Merseyside having to sport Hummel gear when Liverpool are getting Nike.

Aye

New Balance were paying 45 million per year and a small percentage.

They are taking less up front but a higher percentage of sales.

What about the lower end?

Would be curious to see how the kit deal stacks up against fellow best of rest clubs Leicester, West Ham, Newcastle etc...

If they just put effort into the kit, hell even give us something a bit out there like the 86 one or something, then they'll be alright.

My heart goes out to the young blues of Merseyside having to sport Hummel gear when Liverpool are getting Nike.

Grown men shouldn't care about kit manufacturers. Said this year in, year out, if its blue with white shorts and white socks then its irrelevant who makes it.

I know the owner, Christian Stadil.

Good quality of their products, but I'm usually not a fan of their designs

deal will obviously be better than Umbros so more money in and I can't say the last few seasons kits have been outstanding either

Status
Not open for further replies.