Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly we can’t go from a 4 million a year kid deal to USM sponsoring the kit for 30 mill a year. It’s got to be incremental growth. This is a good step forward at a time when other clubs might seriously be taking a step down on future deals. A few years with Hummel and we’re in a better position (hopefully with European football) to increase the amount further.

Isn’t ours a £27 million deal?? They’ll be doing well to get more than that.

It’s a step up on the deal we had and 3 years is just right for where we are at the moment.

Hopefully at the end of that period we’ll be in the CL and looking set to stay there which will leave us in a very strong position.
Agreed, hopefully it's a bit of a bridge deal and as you say we are contending by the time it's up. More money than Umbro so not too bad. Hopefully we get a decent shirt sponsor instead of Sportpesa type nonsense

credit-popperfotojohn-mcdermott-football-2002-fifa-world-cup-finals-picture-id78977774

This in blue please.

If they just put effort into the kit, hell even give us something a bit out there like the 86 one or something, then they'll be alright.

My heart goes out to the young blues of Merseyside having to sport Hummel gear when Liverpool are getting Nike.

Michael Jordan turned nike into the brand the are today, richarlison can do the same for hummel...:blush:

Astralis also signed with Hummel today.

I guess they going BIG.

For several years, Hummel has considered sponsoring an Esports team, but has only now found the right partner, says the director.

When the Esports teams Astralis, Origen and Future FC compete against international teams in front of millions of viewers, it will soon be in Hummel player clothing.
The company behind the three teams, Astralis Group, has signed a sponsorship agreement for a double-digit million with the clothing manufacturer.

USM are involved in that E-sports nonsense. They invested 100 million dollars into https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtus.pro

Grown men shouldn't care about kit manufacturers. Said this year in, year out, if its blue with white shorts and white socks then its irrelevant who makes it.

I did say young blues. Kids and teenagers.

That said, don't think there's anything wrong with adult men or women caring about the aesthetic of their club's kit. It's just a much lessened version of caring if your house, car, hair, clothes etc looks nice.

Not to mention just being invested in wanting your club to sell as many kits as possible (a good kit can help that cause) from a commercial perspective, could help with money towards Bramley Moore, new players or FFP.

I mean if someone stops supporting Everton because they're with Hummel then that's daft like but don't think that's gonna happen.... *rips up season ticket

This deal doesn’t really excite me. We on here well most of us are all grown up so we understand as long as Everton get a good deal an loads of money that’s what matters. That said who puts the kits on kids an teens an am not sure they will like it to much all they care about is brands.

Everton fans will buy Everton shirts regardless of if they are made by Armani or Admiral.

Non Everton fans will not buy Everton shirts. The only way anyone would buy one of our shirts is if we become massively successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.